Speculations Luffy will cut Kaido

How would you feel if it happened

• Total voters
Yall all im comparing is non swordsman being able to swing a sword. Again not sayin luffy will be a skilled swordsman just that him landing a lucky slash isn't impossible

Zoro can fight kaido and kill him fine

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Will luffy cut kaido?....well most likely no
:sanmoji:

But i don't think its 100% impossible either. Id give it a good 6% chance

Reasons kinda
  • Luffy is going to be the main one to defeat kaido
  • Luffy is one of the many people carrying odens will to save wano
    • Hes even repping his colors with his orange and purple pants
  • Luffy has been shown holding a sword a lot this arc. Yes i realize wano is the land of swordman
    • Bakura town
    • Multiple volume covers
    • Multiple shonen jump covers
  • He cut oars in thriller bark tho it was because nightmare luffy
    • Kaido kinda look related to them low key too
  • Luffy improvises alot in fights so i can see him trying some dumb shit that somehow works out once
Its not like he'll become a proficient swordsman in the slightest but i can see him managing a single slash
Luffy isn't cutting Kaido because Luffy isn't a swordsman. Luffy cooked while Sanji was away during WCI, and Oda highlighted how bad he was compared to Sanji. Likewise, he showed how bad of a swordsman he was compared to Zoro on Wano.

Luffy's speech during Arlong Park will always ring true.

Luffy will fight Kaido, but he will fight him through his own style.

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Being able to swing a sword and cut someone =/= being a swordsman

Kaido isn't a swordsman tho he cut cut orochi
this is not the same lol. Ur asking luffy to cut kaido in the middle of a fight. Kaido struck orochi off guard without him looking. get this this whole thread is like me saying those fodder executioners who killed roger can do mihaws iceberg feat. Itโ€™s next to impossible. Stop the baiting its not healthy

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Luffy isn't cutting Kaido because Luffy isn't a swordsman. Luffy cooked while Sanji was away during WCI, and Oda highlighted how bad he was compared to Sanji. Likewise, he showed how bad of a swordsman he was compared to Zoro.

Kiri you're way too nice sometimes.

Why even take this troll seriously. Even he doesn't acknowledge the possiblity of this occurring.

You should just troll the troll and move on.
:catsweat:

Luffy isn't cutting Kaido because Luffy isn't a swordsman. Luffy cooked while Sanji was away during WCI, and Oda highlighted how bad he was compared to Sanji. Likewise, he showed how bad he was as a swordsman compared to Zoro.

Yeah if luffy tried to legit fight kaido with tryna be a swordsman the whole fight hes 100% getting clapped just as fast as he originally did in the first round

Luffys gonna use his on style yeah obviously but he does improvise and tryout dumb shit sometimes too lol
Like it wouldn't be that surprising if luffy got himself all caught up in the samurai and oden hype hed try to pick up a sword again.

Would he clapped right back even if he gets lucky? Yes he would
But hed simply stop doing it and try something else

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Kiri you're way too nice sometimes.

Why even take this troll seriously. Even he doesn't acknowledge the possiblity of this occurring.

You should just troll the troll and move on.
:catsweat:
I give everyone I discuss with the benefit of the doubt. I also take any topic here as an opportunity to discuss One Piece and highlight some moments that sometimes get overlooked.

I don't get people that genuinely believe that zoro will become the hero of wano killing kaido, probably even open the borders, become the new ryuma, surpass oden(and essentially kaido), beat king, gather all the samurai/pirates under him, get a black blade, unlock conquerors, overshadowing every othet character combined, etc.
All in this 1 arc

But act like if luffy did this or even simply did the most against kaido hed be overstepping his boundaries and doing to much

That obviously dont apply to everyone but to the ones that it do really aint got no right to judge like nah lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I don't get people that genuinely believe that zoro will become the hero of wano killing kaido, probably even open the borders, become the new ryuma, surpass oden(and essentially kaido), beat king, gather all the samurai/pirates under him, get a black blade, unlock conquerors, overshadowing every othet character combined, etc.
All in this 1 arc

But act like if luffy did this or even simply did the most against kaido hed be overstepping his boundaries and doing to much

That obviously dont apply to everyone but to the ones that it do really aint got no right to judge like nah lol
Because zoro has been set up to do so
saving odens daughter meeting yasu inheriting odens will and his sword, surpassing oden by making enma black, the ryuma comparisons etc

Where has luffy been set up to become a swordsmaster and cut kaido

Because zoro has been set up to do so
saving odens daughter meeting yasu inheriting odens will and his sword, surpassing oden by making enma black, the ryuma comparisons etc

Where has luffy been set up to become a swordsmaster and cut kaido
Again aint never said luffy will become a swordsmaster
That aint never gonna happen

All i said is i think theres a 5% chance of him cutting him somehow

Again aint never said luffy will become a swordsmaster
That aint never gonna happen

All i said is i think theres a 5% chance of him cutting him somehow
Thereโ€™s a zero percent chance luffy cuts kaido just like thereโ€™s a 0% chance zoro will fight yc3 kyoshiro or that his final fight will be orochi . Or that zoro will never directly say he wants to fight kaido . Your track record isnโ€™t good you genius

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
No offence but I doubt he will even use a sword again for this arc. He is done with it. He kinda had his TB moment once again and it's gone from the look of it. Luffy's opponent is Big Mom in this arc, not really Kaido. Oda is indeed ending One Piece in this decade and I don't expect Elbaf to be too long.