Speculations Luffy will cut Kaido

How would you feel if it happened

• Total voters
No offence but I doubt he will even use a sword again for this arc. He is done with it. He kinda had his TB moment once again and it's gone from the look of it. Luffy's opponent is Big Mom in this arc, not really Kaido. Oda is indeed ending One Piece in this decade and I don't expect Elbaf to be too long.
Honestly its not that far fetched.....Oda has depicted Luffy holding a sword multiple times in volume covers, magazines ext....
even in the manga , this arc started with Luffy getting the cursed Nidai Kitetsu sword from Tenguyama, and Luffys been learning a technique the wano swordsman use. And Oda has been referencing thriller bark a lot

Honestly it sounds like the kind of unexpected twist Oda would do tbh.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Honestly its not that far fetched.....Oda has depicted Luffy holding a sword multiple times in volume covers, magazines ext....
even in the manga , this arc started with Luffy getting the cursed Nidai Kitetsu sword from Tenguyama, and Luffys been learning a technique the wano swordsman use. And Oda has been referencing thriller bark a lot

Except Luffy doesn’t have the Nidai right now. And no way is Zoro letting anyone use his swords - the only situation I could see Zoro lending someone a sword is if Hiyori challenges Orochi to a fight and he offers to let her use Wado in place of Enma or something.

But I guess like @Sakazuki-Singh said, if Luffy cuts Kaido we can expect Zoro to punch his lights out with a Shoryuken or something. At least we’ve seen Zoro effectively punch and kick fodders, unlike Luffy’s track record with swords.

Luffy isn't cutting Kaido because Luffy isn't a swordsman. Luffy cooked while Sanji was away during WCI, and Oda highlighted how bad he was compared to Sanji. Likewise, he showed how bad of a swordsman he was compared to Zoro on Wano.

Luffy's speech during Arlong Park will always ring true.

Luffy will fight Kaido, but he will fight him through his own style.
Ahh yes. The most shittest panels in this whole god damn manga. I can beat you up, but I can't do anything else.

It's called learning dumbass.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Well Oda also depicted Luffy and Zoro taking down Kaido together but we know how Big Mom is an issue as well and Luffy should go fighting her during this arc.

If no one here is lying and One Piece is ending in a few years I don't see much ground for Big Mom to fall down in Elbaf and not now, but we will see.

I mean, could you imagine if Rayleigh actually taught Luffy basic Swordsmanship during the time skip, and he actually does manage to cut Kaido....

*Queue Flashback*

Rayleigh: "Listen Luffy, as your Haki stands now, what will you do if you manage to come across an opponent weilding a weapon."

Heads would fucking roll..... :pepecorn:

I don't get people that genuinely believe that zoro will become the hero of wano killing kaido, probably even open the borders, become the new ryuma, surpass oden(and essentially kaido), beat king, gather all the samurai/pirates under him, get a black blade, unlock conquerors, overshadowing every othet character combined, etc.
All in this 1 arc

But act like if luffy did this or even simply did the most against kaido hed be overstepping his boundaries and doing to much

That obviously dont apply to everyone but to the ones that it do really aint got no right to judge like nah lol
Surpassing Oden doesn't mean surpassing Kaido. Zoro also not going to beat Kaido ny himself.
Post automatically merged:

Yall guys are so desperate that y'all claiming Luffy a better Swordsman than the scabbards. Run from it dread it, but destiny comes for us all.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

I mean, could you imagine if Rayleigh actually taught Luffy basic Swordsmanship during the time skip, and he actually does manage to cut Kaido....

*Queue Flashback*

Rayleigh: "Listen Luffy, as your Haki stands now, what will you do if you manage to come across an opponent weilding a weapon."

Heads would fucking roll..... :pepecorn:
And then you all woke up. 😪

The end.

Yall do realize this aint about zoro not killing kaido or fighting him whatever right
Or even about luffy becoming wss

Luffy cutting him once or not legit has 0 relevance and effect on zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think it will happen, I just would find it hilarious if it does. If anything, I could see Luffy getting a bow staff as a weapon, as it resembles something he used to use as a kid, and fits the Monkey King symbolism that represents his character.
Which he will stretch with his awakening. Obvious af. Power pole like goku or sun wukong