Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's not impossible Oden could do haki manipulation at the age of 9 etc, that would surely make him the greatest child prodigy in OP history. Or Wano teach Ryou at a younger age, but it's strange the rest of the world doesn't both teaching children haki.
Ace used CoC at 10?
Oden is shown to be a "freak of nature" ala Big Mom, doing ridiculous things at young ages, doesn't mean his growth rate is the best, just have a really good starting point. Luffy's growth rate is the best.

Translation from Redon, so thank you Redon!!

- People in the Flower Capital are enjoying the festival and are waiting for the Kozuki samurais to save Wanokuni (I guess hence the chapter name).
- The bullets that Queen fires are called "Bingu" (or something like that).
- From what is seen in the image, Bao Fang's power allows him to see through the eye in the paper that the cat is carrying and discovers Yamato chasing Momonosuke and Shinobu, and informs King.
- King orders Tobiroppo to take him to Momonosuke, Sasaki finds them.
- Sasaki's subordinates shoot Shinobu but Yamato stops them.
- Kaidou gets up after the attack, says he has seen Oden's shadow behind the Red Scabbards.
- But he says that they are not as powerful as Oden since it was impossible for him to heal from the wound he made.
- Kaidou cuts off Kiku's arm.

this is real, right?

Is this Enma? How come it doesn't match your hilt 1:1?

Is Zolo holding some random ass sword here or is Oda just inconsistent with small resolution details?
I find it hard to believe Oden could use CoA haki at age 9 when even someone like Luffy only learnt it between 17-19 years old.

If true, being that strong at that age with haki, he should have grown easily into Yonko level, maybe on par or even greater than Roger/WB.

Translation from Redon, so thank you Redon!!

- People in the Flower Capital are enjoying the festival and are waiting for the Kozuki samurais to save Wanokuni (I guess hence the chapter name).
- The bullets that Queen fires are called "Bingu" (or something like that).
- From what is seen in the image, Bao Fang's power allows him to see through the eye in the paper that the cat is carrying and discovers Yamato chasing Momonosuke and Shinobu, and informs King.
- King orders Tobiroppo to take him to Momonosuke, Sasaki finds them.
- Sasaki's subordinates shoot Shinobu but Yamato stops them.
- Kaidou gets up after the attack, says he has seen Oden's shadow behind the Red Scabbards.
- But he says that they are not as powerful as Oden since it was impossible for him to heal from the wound he made.
- Kaidou cuts off Kiku's arm.

this is real, right?
Yes bro, Redon literally confirmed it

Ace used CoC at 10?
Oden is shown to be a "freak of nature" ala Big Mom, doing ridiculous things at young ages, doesn't mean his growth rate is the best, just have a really good starting point. Luffy's growth rate is the best.
CoC is a bit different though, it can randomly awaken to knock out fodder etc, but being able to control your haki and manipulate it at such a young age is something else.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Definitely not dad, maybe her granddad, the guy who taught Zoro Sunnachi, but I don't think he was Oden level.

I don't mean that Hyou was taught by Oden how to use barrier Ryou, I meant that he saw Oden's Ryou had another stage. Ryou was a big thing to Oden from how eager he was to show his scabbards, and he was the strongest person on the island, it's decently likely he was a Ryou master like Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Happened to pretty boy Law.
? Kuinas dad literally teaches zoro the concept of ryou when he was a kid.

Ryou is a technique.

But they learned ryou off oden even his togen totska

I find it hard to believe Oden could use haki at age 9 when even someone like Luffy only learnt it between 17-19 years old.

If true, being that strong at that age with haki, he should have grown easily into Yonko level, maybe on par or even greater than Roger/WB.
That's nonsense, BM has always been a freak of nature and what she achieved was Yonkou lvl in all this years, from what we heard from Oden that is literally the same, just because they got a good start doesn't mean their growth would be also absurd.
Luffy has the best growth in the series that we know so far.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
That's nonsense, BM has always been a freak of nature and what she achieved was Yonkou lvl in all this years, from what we heard from Oden that is literally the same, just because they got a good start doesn't mean their growth would be also absurd.
Luffy has the best growth in the series that we know so far.
PK is not a level of strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.