Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who else would Hyogoro have learnt the concept from?

Roger Garp Ray and Primebeard weren't trying to greviously wound him to save their island in 1vs1 plot fights.
Why would hyou whose probably older than oden be taught by oden ? Kuinas dad knew the concept of ryou from wano its not a one off thing
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you're right but that looks nothing like Ame no Habakiri too. If anything, the overall design resembles Enma more. But maybe it's an entirely different sword, dunno.
Lmfao it looks like oden made both swords into one

If it isn't Enma, it could have been another sword:

Maybe Oda's inconsistent with the design.
lmao, you are acting pretty sad right now:milaugh:

You can clearly see it's the same sword. Only 1 image is in low resolution. Everything matches:
1) End of hilt is white with black spot in the middle
2) hilt is black
3) hilt has stripes
4) guard is the same

While you are trying to play off as if:
It's Habakiri, which has none of those traits
or
it's some random sword with the same design as habakiri and enma

This is sad TDA and you know it. Take your L like a man at least:wellwell:

Why would hyou whose probably older than oden be taught by oden ? Kuinas dad knew the concept of ryou from wano its not a one off thing
Definitely not dad, maybe her granddad, the guy who taught Zoro Sunnachi, but I don't think he was Oden level.

I don't mean that Hyou was taught by Oden how to use barrier Ryou, I meant that he saw Oden's Ryou had another stage. Ryou was a big thing to Oden from how eager he was to show his scabbards, and he was the strongest person on the island, it's decently likely he was a Ryou master like Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, so I bet most of the spoilers we got are probably bullshit then. Oda is too much of a bitch to have something like that happen, especially to someone who is supposed to be an "attractive female".

Guess we'll gotta have to wait for more leaked panel pics
Happened to pretty boy Law.

lmao, you are acting pretty sad right now:milaugh:

You can clearly see it's the same sword. Only 1 image is in low resolution. Everything matches:
1) End of hilt is white with black spot in the middle
2) hilt is black
3) hilt has stripes
4) guard is the same

While you are trying to play off as if:
It's Habakiri, which has none of those traits
or
it's some random sword with the same design as habakiri and enma

This is sad TDA and you know it. Take your L like a man at least:wellwell:
I guess it's not impossible Oden could do haki manipulation at the age of 9 etc, that would surely make him the greatest child prodigy in OP history. Or Wano teach Ryou at a younger age, but it's strange the rest of the world doesn't both teaching children haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.