Theory Sanji's Awakening

Do you think that Sanji was affected by his genetic modifications?

• Yes

• No

• On the Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Sanji's pride gets in the way of his full potential like while he was training in camabaca Kingdom I think he had to have picked up okama kempo from them and won't use it also with the raid suit, he has used it but won't accept his name. When he does he can then reach his full potential and even gain an awakening from that acceptance.
yes sanji is chivalry is insane.
he might be able to use sword too if he throw away his pride.

throwing away your pride to achieve your ambition was a major point for Mihawk to accept training Zoro.
I agree.

you still have to hold it against him. its part of his limitation. where they come from is hardly relevant.
It is relevant about where he comes from because it is more of a mental restriction. Once he accepts his name it will stop a the mental block that is stopping him from progressing. Then he can be at peace both mentally and physically thus making him stronger.

It is relevant about where he comes from because it is more of a mental restriction. Once he accepts his name it will stop a the mental block that is stopping him from progressing. Then he can be at peace both mentally and physically thus making him stronger.
lower willpower is also only mental.
and that is the most important factor in OP.

its part of Sanjis limits. end of story.

I don't think he can power up from them. He is not that kind of mutation, so he is not turning into The Hulk or something if this is the look out of it.

Would be interesting to know about other options however.
It's doimaint due to the mother using the pills and the DJ is from the his family. I think that he will awaken but he needs a trigger.

2 reasons why Oda will most likely not change this.

1. Sanji needs to be a regular human. he has to represent that Judges world view is ultimately wrong. if Sanji only becomes strong by Judges genetic manipulation then he proves Judge right.
2. the point of Soras actions was that Sanji would not be genetically altered. if that failed then Soras actions were in vain.

there is nothing dormant in Sanji. he was not affected and that is a good thing.

2 reasons why Oda will most likely not change this.

1. Sanji needs to be a regular human. he has to represent that Judges world view is ultimately wrong. if Sanji only becomes strong by Judges genetic manipulation then he proves Judge right.
But couldn't that same thing be said about the raid suit because he choose to use that power whereas him having an awakening from his genetics is something he can't control.

if u don't think that his dj comes from where? Although the pills stop him from losing his empathy/sympathy + body modified, the dj is still some sort of power that comes from the family.

If this were to occur I dont think that soru actions would have been in vain because she saw how modifications resulted in sacrificing her childrens humanity. I think just like the raid suit he will use his awakening to not only surpass his family but to show judge that he doesn't need to sacrifice emotions for strength(the more emotional sanji gets the stronger his dj becomes).
Post automatically merged:

But couldn't that same thing be said about the raid suit because he choose to use that power whereas him having an awakening from his genetics is something he can't control.

if u don't think that his dj comes from where? Although the pills stop him from losing his empathy/sympathy + body modified, the dj is still some sort of power that comes from the family.

If this were to occur I dont think that soru actions would have been in vain because she saw how modifications resulted in sacrificing her childrens humanity. I think just like the raid suit he will use his awakening to not only surpass his family but to show judge that he doesn't need to sacrifice emotions for strength(the more emotional sanji gets the stronger his dj becomes).

But couldn't that same thing be said about the raid suit
yes. which is why I am not a fan of it.
whereas him having an awakening from his genetics is something he can't control.
its not about who has control here. Sora tried to avoid the genetical manipulation. if Sanji still has them that means she failed.
and theres another problem. people want to have their cake and eat it too. if Sanjis manifests genetical modifications they want him to only gain powers, but not lose his emotions. no.
Sanji needs to remain like he is. like Sora was.
if u don't think that his dj comes from where?
Sanji explained where it comes from. hes also not special there. we got multiple characters who can use elemental attacks without a DF or anything. minks are a prime example.

Why not he is already being identified by his affiliation with germa, already has no issues with using dads gift, get him modifications too which his dad wanted and oda doesnt even have to explain anything about it.
:tchpepe:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I WANTED SANJI TO HAVE A POWER UPPPP FUCKKKKKK HE SHOULD BE HAVING DIFFERENT FLAMES AND HELL STAGES FUCKKKKK HURRICANE STYLE GEAR 4TH TYPE OF DESTRUCTION BUT INSTEAD WE GET THE FAGGOT SUIT SHIIIT FUCK FUCK FUCK NOW HES NEVER GOING TO GET ANOTHER TIME TO SHINE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Raid Suit is fine imo. But he definitely needs better flames and hell memories for sure.

yes. which is why I am not a fan of it.

theres another problem. people want to have their cake and eat it too. if Sanjis manifests genetical modifications they want him to only gain powers, but not lose his emotions. no.

Sanji explained where it comes from. hes also not special there. we got multiple characters who can use elemental attacks without a DF or anything. minks are a prime example.
Rejuii gained powers and keep her emotions as well. Even if she couldn't disobey her father that wasn't a side affect of the modification.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Here's what Oda to say about the vinsmokes hair colour:
「血統因子の操作による影響が出なかったからこそ、そのまま親と同じ髪色なんですね。」
Trans: Due to the fact that Sanji didn't manifest the effects of having his lineage factor manipulated, he retains the same hair color as his parents. "

Ok. This single part right here convinced me Oda is gonna pull some awakening shenanigan.
Blonde hair turning into Black hair to power up? Sounds like the kind of trickery reversed parallel with Dragonball I can totally see Oda pulling.
As things stand, I don't like it.
But I might have a change of heart if it's done properly, just like it was with the whole Vinsmoke storyline.

"Here's what Oda to say about the vinsmokes hair colour:
「血統因子の操作による影響が出なかったからこそ、そのまま親と同じ髪色なんですね。」
Trans: Due to the fact that Sanji didn't manifest the effects of having his lineage factor manipulated, he retains the same hair color as his parents. "

Ok. This single part right here convinced me Oda is gonna pull some awakening shenanigan.
Blonde hair turning into Black hair to power up? Sounds like the kind of trickery reversed parallel with Dragonball I can totally see Oda pulling.
As things stand, I don't like it.
But I might have a change of heart if it's done properly, just like it was with the whole Vinsmoke storyline.
Lmao Oda Wouldnt Pull Something Like that For Sanji,Change Hair Colour ? Nah Fan Would Be So Boring and Bland

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lmao Oda Wouldnt Pull Something Like that For Sanji,Change Hair Colour ? Nah Fan Would Be So Boring and Bland
Its the kind of Dragonball reference Oda would totally make.
Same as Crocus little island inside Laboon.
Gear 2 is basically Kaio-ken.
Not even joking.
Post automatically merged:

Goku was considered a failure as a Sayan, became the strongest one.

Sanji is considered a failure as a Vinsmoke, becomes the strongest one.

Goku's hair is black, powers up and becomes blonde.
Sanji's blonde, powers up and gets black hair?
Dude....Seriously. It REALLY wouldn't be a surprise at all.
Not saying it will DEFINITELY happen, but come on...it's some easy ass reference right there. And Oda has a crush on Toriyama.