Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get some pics please and the detailed summary lol
This is from Goatinformer aka not me lol.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

-And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

-And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

-And Sanji defeated Queen without using the RS.

-And then Zoro gives a epic speech about Sanji in front of everybody.

-And then Sanji using the RS against King and eventually win against him.

-And then Law arrives to the main hall and commented on Sanji's RS once again and said that he is way stronger than Zoro.

-Meanwhile, Zoro and Drake are still having an extreme diff fight against Apoo and Zoro said that he needs a new sword in order to defeat Apoo.:pepapoo:

-And at the end, RS Sanji give Kaido another permanent scar which kills him because of Sanji's black flames which can't be extinguished.

-And then at the end of Wano, everybody is celebrated and Sanji is married to Ochou, Ulti and Black Maria.

Because he's finally starting to land hits on vet level opponents?
Not that. It's the fact that it's actually been confirmed that Kaido can heal, which I thought was just fan speculation.
This means that even Ryou/penetration haki laced attacks might not be enough to harm him. What Oden did might have been really special.

This also means that the lore of Kaido fighting other Yonko and the navy/admirals, and them not being able to kill him, is still in tact.
Which potentially means that yonko/admiral/Mihawk calibre opponent might not be actually able to damage Kaido.
Which is insane.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

-And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

-And then Law arrives to the main hall and commented on Sanji's RS once again and said that he is way stronger than Zoro.

-Meanwhile, Zoro and Drake are still having an extreme diff fight against Apoo and Zoro said that he needs a new sword in order to defeat Apoo.:pepapoo:

-And at the end, RS Sanji give Kaido another permanent scar which kills him because of Sanji's black flames which can't be extinguished.

-And then at the end of Wano, everybody is celebrated and Sanji is married to Ochou, Ulti and Black Maria.
This is top tier shitposting

It would be too much even for me :suresure:

inb4 yamato turns out to be the "ace" of the beast pirates she switches on the alliance and knocks out everyone relevant before they can reach her dad and tricks everyone even the readers... :steef:
While this would be cool, it makes no sense unfortunately (at least being a calamity who supports Kaido, she could very well be the "Ace" being Kaido's child).

- Yamato was handcuffed with an explosive device
- Yamato is known for being entirely rebellious
- Yamato hit Ulti pretty hard so she couldn't harm Luffy

In all instances, she's a good character. I won't deny there is some more underlying stuff with her, but I don't think she can be bad at this point. If it was a role she was playing, then she'd entirely be just another Kanjuro and that would be terrible.

Not that. It's the fact that it's actually been confirmed that Kaido can heal, which I thought was just fan speculation.
This means that even Ryou/penetration haki laced attacks might not be enough to harm him. What Oden did might have been really special.

This also means that the lore of Kaido fighting other Yonko and the navy/admirals, and them not being able to kill him, is still in tact.
Which potentially means that yonko/admiral/Mihawk calibre opponent might not be actually able to damage Kaido.
Which is insane.
The thing is, we know Luffy will be able to damage him sooner or later, so unless it's going to be some full-out Fairy Tail bullshit where Luffy absorbs the power of Oden's spirit to gain that "special ability" to harm Kaido, it's most likely something to do with having strong enough haki, which the scabbards do not posess.

The thing is, we know Luffy will be able to damage him sooner or later, so unless it's going to be some full-out Fairy Tail bullshit where Luffy absorbs the power of Oden's spirit to gain that "special ability" to harm Kaido, it's most likely something to do with having strong enough haki, which the scabbards do not posess.
I still think Law will be critical in taking out Kaido somehow.
Post automatically merged:

Again, I’m sure Luffy will be able to damage Kaido, but will any of that damage be permanent? I’m not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.