Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro send an admiral flying with his weakest sword non haki no named slash and broke the admiral's strong gravity that pinned him several feet in Earth with only his raw strength. Jinbei? even Luffy didn't have any feat to beat this feat. :cheers:
Akainu is much stronger than Fuji.
this isn’t that hard lmao
Post automatically merged:

Now thats bullshit way of power scaling
Akainu needed Daifunka to take out that tiny Ice block and Daifunka >>>>>>>>> Magma fist that nearly crippled Jinbej
I would say a basic magma attack from Akainu is more lethal than a Gravitou Mokou.

I mean kaido does say jack “tend to his wounds”. Which could still lead jack vs Jinbei might still happened. I think reason why I want Jinbei vs jack might happens they both fishman. They fought against opponent for several days. One is commander and other is former warlord.
As well they have incredible durability and endurance. They also incredible feats to match. We haven’t Seen both characters what they fully capable of in the story. I think reason why oda off scene neku and inu fight with jack. This is not opponents jack is meant to fight.

Lately through pre timeskip and post timeskip Jinbei slowing making his away to monster trio. He has been character who has been voice of reason and a advior for luffy and the rest straw hats. He was the one who came up with the idea for luffy ally with Capone. In whole cake island after perdo death it’s was Jinbei who boasted Mental state for other straw hats including carrot after pedro death. They had to focus on their main objective and that’s a escape. He was also the person who had deal big mom while on sunny. When luffy was fighting against Katkurai and sanji was making cake. He is person save both Nami and Brook while big mom was asleep. Pretimeskip he had stop luffy from continuing his fight against Blackbeard Focus on is main objective. On top that he one shot moriah. That would of taken luffy and entire crew bring down. As well he was most protective Luffy, pushing him forward and helping him escape. He even help are young captain out of his depressive state of mind. In one virve card it is revealed Jinbei has two forms of haki like zoro and sanji. I give this created for thorough explanation what I’m talking about

Last edited:
Zoro has literally overpower an admirals attack while said Admiral using a lot more power than Akainu did on Jinbei

And Jinbei was running away like a little bitch and nearly lost his arm while Fujitora was shivering when Zoro pushed him back and asked his men to back off in anticipation of a long drawn out fight

Stop using shit tier methods of power scaling. ISDS carries far more power than Akainus casual attack since Zoro has overpowered an admiral with an attack billions of times weaker than ISDS
God, That's some major reaching to think that. You seriously think Fuji going full force right out of the gate? I've heard some bullshit but that takes the cake rn.

Can akainu destroy the world? Lol Fujitora can summon the moon and the sun.

Fujitora >>> Akainu. :cheers:
AOE =/= Potency

Hell Enel has better AOE than Fuji from what we’ve seen. Would you say Enel > Fuji? That’s ridiculous.

Akainu can tank Fuji’s gravity attacks, Fuji cannot tank Akainu’s magma attacks.

It is what it is.

That's nonsense because it is same magma yet that Daifunka is carrying far more power
We judge attacks by the way they are presented and Daifunka alongside Meteor Volcano were presented as far bigger attacks than a casual magam fist
A casual magma fist would do more damage to Sabo than Fuji’s raging tiger did.

#1 devil fruit in offensive power for a reason

Who is this Chad?
Seems like next guy to give Sanji an L

What exactly has Oden accomplished against Kaido that Zoro won't be able to accomplish?

Enlighten me
Fight kaido by himself.

Zoro would get destroyed If he fight kaido by HIMSELF, would be more quickly than Luffys humilliation.

Oden not only can fight kaido by himself but solo him Alone.

So yeah, without Luffy, Kid, Law, and others helping in the fight and given kaido damage, zoro would get destroyed in seconds by himself.

If you dont think , let time show the OBVIOUS for you, the chapters Will come and Will show It.

Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 993: "Wanokuni's dream".

In chapter cover, Lola and Gotti got married!!

Chapter starts in the "Fire Festival". Although people in the "Flower Capital" are smiling, deep down all of them fear Orochi. "Fire Festival" is the only day when all of them are happy becouse it's the only day Orochi leaves the "Flower Capital".

People are telling tales and dreams about how the Kozuki are fighting Kaidou and Orochi on Onigashima right now. Since "Fire Festival" is the only day they are free to dream.

Back to Onigashima. Queen is using the "Plague Bullets: Ice Ogre". These bullets turn people into ice onis. All f them have horns, are covered in ice and go bit people.

Luffy and Sanji confront one Headliner whose hand is the upper half of a gorilla body. He seems pretty strong so Luffy prepares to stop and fight. Sanji gets angry saying he can take out this enemy for Luffy in only 10 seconds.

However, Jinbe appears and easily takes care of all enemies around them. Sanji gets annoyed thinking how Jinbe is so good in everything. Jinbe then joins Luffy and Sanji to go to Onigashima's dome.

Cut to Yamato, Shinobu and Momonosuke. There is a cat watching them, the cat has a paper covering its face and the paper has an eye (like Who's Who tatto). The cat informs Bao Huang about Yamato and Momonosuke location and then Bao Huang informs King.

King announces to all his subordinates that half of the intruders are samurai serving Kozuki. If they can kill Momonosuke, the battle will end easily. Sasaki appears with Kaidou's armored troop. They all fire at Momonosuke but Shinobu protects him with her body. Yamato stands facing Sasaki and the armored troops.

In Onigashima's dome, Kaidou murmurs that he saw Oden's shadow in the Red Scabbards' attack. But as he thought, the Red Scabbards are not Oden.

Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

The wound caused by the Red Scabbards with the "Togen Totsuka" makes Kaidou bleed, but isn't enough to reopen the old wound Oden caused him.

Kaido roars and send "Kamaitachi" (Wind Blades) from his mouth, cutting Kiku's entire arm...

End of chapter. No break next week.

ITS WAIDO SEASON LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Fight kaido by himself.

Zoro would get destroyed If he fight kaido by HIMSELF, would be more quickly than Luffys humilliation.

Oden not only can fight kaido by himself but solo him Alone.

So yeah, without Luffy, Kid, Law, and others helping in the fight and given kaido damage, zoro would get destroyed in seconds by himself.

If you dont think , let time show the OBVIOUS for you, the chapters Will come and Will show It.
Kaido was also not an emperor, did not have decades worth of experience alongside Whitebeard, Shanks, and Big Mom.

Rayleigh is a certified top tier and Roger's strongest fighter, thus in the near proximity of Roger.

I am sorry that you cannot refute the argument.

That's called portrayal. What have the Yonko done? Can you show why Shanks is a Yonko? No, you can't. But we know that Rayleigh is a bigger name in OP than him.

As for what Rayleigh has done. He did this in his old age, and Oda bestowed this hype upon him.
Rayleigh has ample hype from Oda and others, as well as feats.
Garp says that taking on Ray can cost them a lot of men and calls him a legend similar to WB
The same Garp that wasn't in the slightest concerned about the alliance between Kaido and Linlin, expresses concern about taking on Rayleigh.

In his old age, Rayleigh, who hadn't picked up a sword in a long time
and was just drinking, gambling, shacking chicks and robbing people, stopped an Admiral in his tracks
and implied that in his prime he could have successfully helped the strawhats and dealt with Kizaru at the same time
and Kizaru is the man who volunteered himself to stop 2 Yonko
and was only stopped by Akainu due to the unknown military force in Wano. I stress again Wano, meaning Kizaru was gonna go to Wano, not somewhere along the way but Wano.
The same Kizaru says the navy needs preparations to even attempt to catch Rayleigh
His fight with Kizaru showed incredible feats even in his old age

Extremely good COO and speed, as he was able to battle Kizaru in cqc without anyone gaining a particular advantage

The fanfiction about Ray cutting Kizaru when Kizaru went to attack the SH is exactly that, a fanfic. It came from when the two clashed blades <click> . That is the most logical conclusion based on multiple factors.
> The position of the cut, i.e the exact blade direction.
> The timing it was shown, immediately after the clash of blades occurs
> No blood being shown around Kizaru prior to that, and Oda always shows blood <click> <click>
> WB disturbing Kizaru without cutting him when Kizaru was turning into light in MF
> The fact that barrier haki lets you extend the range of your weapon <click> , and for a haki master like Ray it shouldn't be a problem

Often the huffing thing is blown out of proportion. I'll start with the sweating first.

Rayleigh was only sweating when Kuma arrived and started sending away the SH
8 pages later, in the same chapter, amidst a full blown clash with Kizaru we get a close up of Ray's face and there's no sweat
7 pages after that another close up of Ray and no sweating again
So, he was only sweating because, as he himself noted, he was too preoccupied with Kizaru to help the SHC.

And this huffing thing is blown out of proportion. The man was huffing in one panel and people are making it seem like he was on life support and about to die. Not like we saw other people huff after simple things, like Fuji yelling and doing his raging tiger attack

or Luffy after just running a bit
Does that mean their stamina is shitty? Absolutely not.

Ray has his haki compared to a prime Yonko
Oda himself when asked about Shanks' CoC and only Shanks' CoC saw it fit to mention Rayleigh.

He possesses both forms of advanced COA
Extremely good COO, as demonstrated in his battle against Kizaru, and the fact that he was able to sense how many animals present at the island were stronger than Luffy
Clashing with Kizaru isnt really that impressive in retrospect cause at marineford we see the Yonko commanders do the same damage to the admirals that rayleigh managed to do to Kizaru, Marco literally sent Kizaru flying and Jozu made aokiji bleed as well. Plus Kizaru wasnt even fighting Rayleigh using his main style of combat. The Dude uses Light beams and kicks.

Rayleigh would have lost that fight if Kizaru actually used his abilities.......Also the having advanced forms of haki isnt enough, Katakuri has much better observation Haki than Kaido and Big Mom but that doesnt stop Kaido and Big Mom from being MUCH stronger than him does it? And multiple people have advanced armament who arent top tiers so......

Status
Not open for further replies.