Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no reason to believe Zoro would have defeated Ace pre or post timeskip.....Ace was a Yonko Commander. And Luffy post timeskip hasnt been able to defeat those by himself......Fujitora used his gravity and sent meteors after Sabo, and that attack he used was destroying buildings. Everybody put up a better fight against Fujitora than Zoro did. Luffy went back and forth in Base form against fujitora for multiple pages, Sabo and Fujitora clashed for multiple pages both onscreen and offscreen. Law actually countered fujitora's meteor attacks twice with his abilities and went up against doffy and fuji.
Zoro fans are a different breed.

Just save yourself the time & leave them to circle jerk each other. You'll save yourself the headache.

I love zoro, so i Will say in a way that dont make no fan opset

ODEN:

*CAN fight against kaido by HIMSELF
*CAN kill kaido by HIMSELF

ANYONE IN ONIGASHIMA (besides BM)

CANT fight against kaido ALONE
CANT kill kaido ALONE

Not even luffy, kaido Will fall with the effort of LOTS of people Fighting him. Ok my no brained children?

Luffy Will only fight a yonko by HIMSELF in elbaf or laughtale. FACT. Hugs

ODEN

Can fight kaido by HIMSELF
Can kill kaido by HIMSELF.

ZORO
CANT
So basically Oden tried the best he could and then he admitted he isn't strong enough to kill Kaido with as strong as he is.
And he was also not strong enough to make a permanent black blade.

I am not sure why fighting Dragon Kaido for two seconds is a big deal. How do you see Zoro's move on Kaido going? Do you think he would have nakama power boosting his blade?

If Zoro aims at Kaido's neck and Kaido's neck doesnt have any prior injuries but with Zoro's attack Kaido' neck gets cut and Kaido gets beheaded with his head falling and in the same time Zoro's blade turning black.

Doesn't Zoro's attack that could cut Kaido's body in two pieces stronger than Oden's attack that could only give Kaido a scar and maybe do muscle level (or probably just skin level) damage?

If Zoro's attack as a swordsman is stronger than Oden's attack and Oden knows nothing but swordsmanship what makes Oden stronger than Zoro post Wano?

Of course luffy WONT surpass oden in wano arc, are you Crazy? WICH PART OF ODEN CAN FIGHT ALONE AND WIN ALONE AGAINST KAIDO you didint get? Luffy wont Win against kaido alone, zoro less, they Will have LOTS Fighting kaido até the same time.

Luffy Will only fight a yonko by HIMSELF maybe in elbaf or laughtale. Not now at ALL.

What you even talking about??? Younko is in the First shelf of Power, the marines know that, yonko ia the higher title you can get as pirate before pirate king. WTF you even questioning such OBVIOUS shit?

Of course zoro WONT One shot Shriryu. Are you even thinking about that, we talking about younko comander.
You seem like an obsessed One Piece fan boy who watches a lot of One piece Youtube videos.

What is crazy about Luffy, the main character of the show surpassing Oden, a borderline irrelevant side character who has no role after Wano. If Luffy won't surpass Oden in Wano when else would he lol?

Right so Yonko are very high profile pirates. What does that have to do with individual combat strength?

One shotting a Yonko commander is a big deal? Hasn't Kaido done that already? You think Laftel Zoro can't do what a trash can like Kaido did?

Sanji noticed something interesting, how Oda never made Jimbei look bad so far and even more he seems reliable and very competent both as a fighter and a crew mate.

But that may also foreshadow that Sanji knows he's lacking strength and that arc is an opportunity for him to push his limits and overcome some of the problems he had (his brothers and father calling him weak was affecting him).

He might have a big moment during a fight this arc.

So basically Oden tried the best he could and then he admitted he isn't strong enough to kill Kaido with as strong as he is.
And he was also not strong enough to make a permanent black blade.

I am not sure why fighting Dragon Kaido for two seconds is a big deal. How do you see Zoro's move on Kaido going? Do you think he would have nakama power boosting his blade?

If Zoro aims at Kaido's neck and Kaido's neck doesnt have any prior injuries but with Zoro's attack Kaido' neck gets cut and Kaido gets beheaded with his head falling and in the same time Zoro's blade turning black.

Doesn't Zoro's attack that could cut Kaido's body in two pieces stronger than Oden's attack that could only give Kaido a scar and maybe do muscle level (or probably just skin level) damage?

If Zoro's attack as a swordsman is stronger than Oden's attack and Oden knows nothing but swordsmanship what makes Oden stronger than Zoro post Wano?

You seem like an obsessed One Piece fan boy who watches a lot of One piece Youtube videos.

What is crazy about Luffy, the main character of the show surpassing Oden, a borderline irrelevant side character who has no role after Wano. If Luffy won't surpass Oden in Wano when else would he lol?

Right so Yonko are very high profile pirates. What does that have to do with individual combat strength?

One shotting a Yonko commander is a big deal? Hasn't Kaido done that already? You think Laftel Zoro can't do what a trash can like Kaido did?
Your arguments are so bad that i wont even give you my time anymore.

I Will say straight, you DUMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.