Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your arguments are so bad that i wont even give you my time anymore.

I Will say straight, you DUMB.
That's called being coward
I have owned you so bad in the arguments that you have realized your place and the fact that you have no counter so like a true coward you are running away from a debate.

Nice attempt trying to save face though
I will gladly accept your concession

That's called being coward
I have owned you so bad in the arguments that you have realized your place and the fact that you have no counter so like a true coward you are running away from a debate.

Nice attempt trying to save face though
I will gladly accept your concession
No one agreed with you ahahah.

You have 0 arguments, people here already know that. Im Sorry for It, but you are Very weak, any Reddit members can make you like their bitch. Its kind funny thought

I love zoro, so i Will say in a way that dont make no fan opset

ODEN:

*CAN fight against kaido by HIMSELF
*CAN kill kaido by HIMSELF

ANYONE IN ONIGASHIMA (besides BM)

CANT fight against kaido ALONE
CANT kill kaido ALONE

Not even luffy, kaido Will fall with the effort of LOTS of people Fighting him. Ok my no brained children?

Luffy Will only fight a yonko by HIMSELF in elbaf or laughtale. FACT. Hugs
You are trying to use logic for some reason in one piece. And
ANYONE IN ONIGASHIMA (besides BM) => this too is not a fact as we don't know. Using logic SHs should be dead in WCI and luffy and co should have lost at the start of WCI itself. But we know what happened there. Same will happen here too.

No one agreed with you ahahah.

You have 0 arguments, people here already know that. Im Sorry for It, but you are Very weak, any Reddit members can make you like their bitch. Its kind funny thought
A lot of people seem to agree with me though

Reddit? I went on their discord once, completely owned every single one of them and then I got bored because they were lame as fuck and come off as complete weebs so I left

Status
Not open for further replies.