Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure on him holding back yet. Maybe when a proper TL is out it'll be clearer.

He's been ambushed so I'm suspecting it's wasn't a conscious decision. He's been subconsciously mourning Oden's death for 20 years. Searching for a way to die that'll turn him into a Legend like Oden. So seeing his scabbards fucked with him mentally which apparently made hi susceptible to their attacks. But now that he's sobered up to the fact that their strength isn't up to Oden's par, that vulnerability is gone.
It makes perfect sense though. Everything we know about Yonko's and Top Tiers in general, this showing against the Scabbards goes against all of it. Here is Kaido, flying around in his dragon form, painting himself a massive target, and barely doing anything to avoid or stop any of the attacks, when we know he's more than capable of doing so if he just enters back into human form. And now, after the combined strength of all the scabbards have failed to give him what he wants, he takes one of them out with absolute ease.

Thank you for the scene it proves they are different..

1 - has 4 swords and a tattoo on both sides of his chest.

2 - has one sword in the gun and no tattoo on his.

That proves they are two different characters. Observation is your friend.
That's the same character, only he grabbed a gun
what a cope

So much hype for Zolo beating few gifters and he failed to even do that
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Honestly ever since he lost the pompadour and became a good guy i personally lost some interest in him. So for me i wouldn't mind lol
Also even if he dies hiyori still has kawamatsu

Kinemons death would definitely be the most unfortunate but i don't think (or hope) oda has the balls lol
Ima be honest, I'm not really all that attached to the scabbards... only one that would have me like "damn..." is kinemon & thats only cause he's been with us for so long, but even his death wouldn't impact me that much.

I dont think anyone is dying, I'd like it because it would add some tension to the arc that I think is lacking... but for me to really be on board there has to be consequences to characters we care about but I doubt the strawhats will be put in that kind of danger so it'll have to be either law or kid which is kinda meh to me.

We'll see what its like when this raid/war is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.