Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Jimbe as a character before, but I think he doesn't fit in the strawhats. He was much better outside of the main crew.

Interaction wise I think Jimbe is too serious, too experienced etc. The SH interactions with him seems forced and weird to me.
The same thing can originally be said about Robin, also wait and see how Jinbe interacts with the crew after Wano.

It's not hate about the character it's hate about him in the SH. He doesn't fit with the whole SH energy
I think you are judging Jinbe being with the SHs too early, this is the first time he's actually part of the crew and so far imo with the whole war going on I don't think it's a good time to really judge his character with the SHs.

This is what the peak male body is supposed to look like and yall just intimidated

:kayneshrug:
I like Jinbe but never post that image again.:beckmoji:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I think it's adorable that Pound "died" wishing he'd attended his daughter's wedding, and now he finally attended his other daughter's wedding.

Still think the way his "death" was handled was counter productive to multiple long running story themes. So yeah, wholesome moment, but in the bigger picture shouldn't have happened.

Jinbei Had every criteria what it means straw hat
1. Sad back story
2. inhearted will and goal
3. Selfless acts
4. Motivation to join luffy
5. He has shown have more experience working alongside with luffy and rest of the straw hats than any other ally up until this point in the series
6. We have seen fishman join the ranks of many main crew through out entire series such as (Roger, whitebeard, big mom, kaido, Oden, Dragon, Ace, Foxy, Donflamingo)
7. He had unique fighting style that revolves around water
8.We have also been shown what role would he have in ship which would be helsman.
9. He has shown be excellent strategist
10. HIs crew already gave there approval of him leaving to join luffy just like how franky family did for him.
11. With strength alone your going need him if hoping go against the commanders
We already Jinbei was capable of When dealing with big mom And her forces. While luffy and sanji doing thing. Without Jinbei on whole cake island the crew might been dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.