Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin was a kinda new character back then, she is serious but love to troll, dark humor, and she was still new to grandline new world etc. She had her past but she was still fresh to everything.

We have known Jimbe for a decade now so we already know his character, and he was already in 2 arcs with the SH (FI and WCI) and with Luffy for 4 arcs (Impel down and MF). So we can already judge a little.

Jimbe is not as quirky as the SH, not as fun, not as crazy. Jimbe jokes in the SH seem forced. I remember a time where he made popping eye face : this doesn't match him at all. Oda will change him to make him fit the SH and this won't work. Jimbe will lose both side.

The guy is also too experienced that he overshadowed Zoro and Sanji in their role and Luffy too. He overshadows their moments when they push Luffy, when they take over the crew etc. He stops a bit their growth.

Jimbe as the big senior advisor transform deeply the SH crew structure and for the worse for me. I don't need Jimbe each time saying the good thing to do, for either the crew not doing it or doing it.
Besides Robin had trust and self-loathing issues that were resolved by her stay in the Straw Hats, Jinbei on the other hand has already long resolved his issues about his distrust of humans and violence and has become a far more mature and wiser man dedicated to his people.

Robin was a kinda new character back then, she is serious but love to troll, dark humor, and she was still new to grandline new world etc. She had her past but she was still fresh to everything.

We have known Jimbe for a decade now so we already know his character, and he was already in 2 arcs with the SH (FI and WCI) and with Luffy for 4 arcs (Impel down and MF). So we can already judge a little.

Jimbe is not as quirky as the SH, not as fun, not as crazy. Jimbe jokes in the SH seem forced. I remember a time where he made popping eye face : this doesn't match him at all. Oda will change him to make him fit the SH and this won't work. Jimbe will lose both side.

The guy is also too experienced that he overshadowed Zoro and Sanji in their role and Luffy too. He overshadows their moments when they push Luffy, when they take over the crew etc. He stops a bit their growth.

Jimbe as the big senior advisor transform deeply the SH crew structure and for the worse for me. I don't need Jimbe each time saying the good thing to do, for either the crew not doing it or doing it.
Jimbei has as been voice reason for luffy and rest straw hats so is not really big deal. Now yonko Territory where going need someone like Jinbei to handle commander like character in order reserve luffy energy against the main boss of the arc.
Zoro and robin didn’t Have quirks when first interacting with Straw hats. But when they officially joined Oda would create one for them.

Seems like Oda is gonna take the scabbards out 1 by 1 starting next chapter. Theres 6 Scabbards so from 994- 1000 Oda will take out a scabbard each chapter. And then by chapter 1000 all the scabbards will be defeated by the time Luffy reaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.