Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's adorable that Pound "died" wishing he'd attended his daughter's wedding, and now he finally attended his other daughter's wedding.

Still think the way his "death" was handled was counter productive to multiple long running story themes. So yeah, wholesome moment, but in the bigger picture shouldn't have happened.
Not to mention how Oda conveniently pulled Lola and her crew into the New World when they were at Water Seven just weeks ago in the story and gave her a husband in Gotti.

This cover story is really too absurd and convenient to my taste.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The same thing can originally be said about Robin, also wait and see how Jinbe interacts with the crew after Wano.

I think you are judging Jinbe being with the SHs too early, this is the first time he's actually part of the crew and so far imo with the whole war going on I don't think it's a good time to really judge his character with the SHs.

I like Jinbe but never post that image again.:beckmoji:
Robin was a kinda new character back then, she is serious but love to troll, dark humor, and she was still new to grandline new world etc. She had her past but she was still fresh to everything.

We have known Jimbe for a decade now so we already know his character, and he was already in 2 arcs with the SH (FI and WCI) and with Luffy for 4 arcs (Impel down and MF). So we can already judge a little.

Jimbe is not as quirky as the SH, not as fun, not as crazy. Jimbe jokes in the SH seem forced. I remember a time where he made popping eye face : this doesn't match him at all. Oda will change him to make him fit the SH and this won't work. Jimbe will lose both side.

The guy is also too experienced that he overshadowed Zoro and Sanji in their role and Luffy too. He overshadows their moments when they push Luffy, when they take over the crew etc. He stops a bit their growth.

Jimbe as the big senior advisor transforms deeply the SH crew structure and for the worse for me. I don't need Jimbe each time saying the good thing to do, for either the crew not doing it or doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.