Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbo is really a pain in the ass, god I hate him in the Strawhats
Whenever I see some Jinbe hate, it makes me even more happy that he's part of the Straw Hats now.:milaugh:

Yep he should have stayed the captain of the Sun Pirates, he was far better as a friend and ally than a crew member.
It seems like you have some salt on you.:salt::doffytroll:

I like Jimbe as a character before, but I think he doesn't fit in the strawhats. He was much better outside of the main crew.

Interaction wise I think Jimbe is too serious, too experienced etc. The SH interactions with him seems forced and weird to me.
Yep a serious and mature character like him doesn't fit in a very quirky crew such as the Straw Hat Pirates. He's far better when he's a friend than a crewmate.

Dude, Your defense is disgusting. And your explanation of Occam's Razor over mine falls about as it's the most simplest answer is the probable one, Yours is assuming that there are three dudes that look like each other with the same Smile, Over my Same dude rough design and then fleshed out.
First of all, I am not defending anyone. I countered your point which was not valid against him. And I already gave my opinion on that which is different from him and the same as @Celestial D. Dragon. Your argument is that oda made mistakes in designs and the guy said it could be just oda making use of the same design and those three are different guys, I am not sure how you consider the later to be a complex one. If I was oda I would do the same too since he is a background character, and I don't need to worry about keep tracking which character should be in a scene or not and come up with a unique design for another fodder. Just use the same design and make few changes like in his weapons and jacket.

First of all, I am not defending anyone. I countered your point which was not valid against him. And I already gave my opinion on that which is different from him and the same as @Celestial D. Dragon. Your argument is that oda made mistakes in designs and the guy said it could be just oda making use of the same design and those three are different guys, I am not sure how you consider the later to be a complex one. If I was oda I would do the same too since he is a background character, and I don't need to worry about keep tracking which character should be in a scene or not and come up with a unique design for another fodder. Just use the same design and make few changes like in his weapons and jacket.
When you can't smell your own bullshit.
:okay:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro fan logic: Bandages show that someone was defeated !!!

Also Zoro fan logic: Hawkins never defeated Zoro.

Zoro killer 3 times hawkins and defeated one the most card with alone 2 sword while he recievied a little damange so how it is possible you can say than zoro lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.