rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cutting down a knocked out Kaido is not a feat. Ashura Doji was about to do it this chapter and remove his head.

Luffy will beat Kaido and Oda confirmed this since 2016. What room is there for Zoro here other than wanking and tardism?
Oda didnt confirm shit.
And once again beating kaido achieves nothing. He recovers. Then what.

Where did Sanji-san glove go? Did he hide it?

Also Zoro-san actually could be the first person to reached the rooftop but because of his bad direction he only reached at where queen is, eventually get caught by queen and get thrown back to ground along side with Luffy-san.
Hopefully with Luffy Sanji and Jimbei they can make through this time. Just hoping that Sanji-san won't be simping over the Black Maria-chwann. I don't want to see Sanji vs Kalifa one again.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Where did Sanji-san glove go? Did he hide it?

Also Zoro-san actually could be the first person to reached the rooftop but because of his bad direction he only reached at where queen is, eventually get caught by queen and get thrown back to ground along side with Luffy-san.
Hopefully with Luffy Sanji and Jimbei they can make through this time. Just hoping that Sanji-san won't be simping over the Black Maria-chwann. I don't want to see Sanji vs Kalifa one again.
welcome to worstgen and im not seeing sanji's gloves in last chapter.
thats mean his gloves had no use? lol

Oda didnt confirm shit.
And once again beating kaido achieves nothing. He recovers. Then what.
There's a million people there to do it, Law included with Gamma Knife. His Gamma Knife is even more than lethal than a Haki cut.

And did you forget Blackbeard the Hyena is lacking a Zooan or have you not noticed? He has the rarest Logia, the strongest Paramecia, and is missing a Zooan. Luffy will not be stronger than BB until EOS so he needs to keep his lead.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's a million people there to do it, Law included with Gamma Knife. His Gamma Knife is even more than lethal than a Haki cut.

And did you forget Blackbeard the Hyena is lacking a Zooan or have you not noticed? He has the rarest Logia, the strongest Paramecia, and is missing a Zooan. Luffy will not be stronger than BB until EOS so he needs to keep his lead.
Law aint doing shit. The constant theme thats been pushed is taking his head.

Bb is not coming to wano. Hes headed elsewhere to collect something before the marines do and will likely have a clash with them soon.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thank you @BangMi sir
But Sanji-san look cool with it. It's look new and kind of topic before...
Oh well, I guess Oda-san forgot to draw it..

Btw, You see any chance for Sanji-san to meet with Black Maria-chwann??
yes i can see Oda will make Sanji meet/encounter Black Maria en route to the rooftop and i guarantee you that.
But i guess Robin will come this time..

yes i can see Oda will make Sanji meet/encounter Black Maria en route to the rooftop and i guarantee you that.
But i guess Robin will come this time..
Nico Robin vs Black Maria sound very predicted like Luffy vs Kaido.
I hoping that Luffy Sanji Jimbei won't meet Jack first, because Luffy-san obviously want to fight him also Sanji Jimbei might try to step up and fight Jack so that Luffy-san can keep his strength.
I can imagine that Sanji-san and Jimbei-san gonna bickering until all of sudden Luffy-san launched a elephant gun on Jack. Luffy then say 'You two move forward I will catch with you later'. Sanji Jimbei then probably gonna say 'Why are we gonna go without you dumbass ass' lol. Jimbei-san probably gonna say to Luffy Sanji to keep their strength and let's me deal with this person because I know who this person are. Jack then say 'Jimbei...'
Luffy Sanji then leave and say to Jimbei 'Make sure you beat his ass' lol

Too much boredness in me until I make my own prediction plot:optimistic:

Fantastic chapter!!
People of Wano wanting to be free again was good. The guy's dreams is already coming true lol. Kozukis and samurais from outside world are fighting Kaido now!! Orochi's head is already cut off

Luffy, Sanji part was funny!! I miss these crew interactions a lot in NW. That Gorilla smile seemed funny rather than threatening!! It's clear to me how big a yonko's crew is and how most of them are not simple fodders. Kaido's crew is simply strong!! Didn't get these many strong obstacles with BM's crew. My man Jinbe joining Luffy and Sanji was good! I want him to see him in action badly!!

Oda with his usual floor type buildings lol. We have seen similar type of action in Dressrosa, Impel Down, even in Enies Lobby. Probably each floor is having a strong headliner and calamities may be present in the final floor. Still long way to go!

Kaido finally getting his hype back!! He didn't even care about dying lol. Scabbards attacks did not damage Kaido at all really. The wounds were too shallow. He will be facing strong samurais again soon when all of the worst gen come up the tower to face him!! Can't wait for Luffy vs Kaido!

Oda has repeatedly mentioned that the fight between top tier fighters goes on for days! Do you guys think Kaido will be defeated today (as per OP world time)??

Kaido saying there will never be a samurai as strong as Oden basically means that someone will replicate Oden's feat.

I guess Zoro fans were right. He's the only candidate for that.

I still hope Luffy will solo him though.
Or it means exactly what he says, because Samurai are Warriors from Wano, and Zoro is not a warrior from Wano, so there will never be another Warrior from Wano as strong as Oden. Which sets up an outsider having to come in and take him out. (Luffy)

Status
Not open for further replies.