Future Events Why do people think Sanji will fight Avalo Pizarro

Who will Sanji fight in the BBP

• Total voters
it’s mostly because of him being a king from the north but that’s it

out off all blackbeards crew none of them seem to mirror sanji as other bb pirates mirror the straw hats

the 10th titanic commander has a good hype since he’s a mysterious so i expect him to be the 3rd strongest after blackbeard himself and shiryu but we still have to see him revealed before saying who fights him

both shiryu and the tenth titanic commander seem to have special portrayal compared to the other commanders so i expect zoro and sanji to fight them

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
because avalo is not a top tier fighter so it's fitting for sanji
I don't think he will ever be.

Perhaps by EoS he will be low top tier, similar to the likes of Dressrosa Sabo or YC1+ level at best but I don't see anything further.

It seems that Avalo's and Sanji's styles match well, which could be an indicator that will be his fight. I believe Burgess is also in the air however.

Sanji should fight Burguess.I mean burguess is teach 1st commander and Zoro fights Shiryu who is the second.Besides when the times comes probably Burguess have a powerful DF that complicates Sanji's match
No I think laffitte seems like a better match or maybe the tenth gigantic captain if it is the tenth captain then laffite should fight brook
Post automatically merged:

I don't think he will ever be.

Perhaps by EoS he will be low top tier, similar to the likes of Dressrosa Sabo or YC1+ level at best but I don't see anything further.

It seems that Avalo's and Sanji's styles match well, which could be an indicator that will be his fight. I believe Burgess is also in the air however.
You got to be shitting me the gap between Zoro Sanji isn’t even that big I thought you guys were just joking

Laffitte slipped into Mariejois unnoticed while Sengoku and the schichibukai were there I think that’s a little better than killing some dudes with 100 million berry bounties.
Well, we're talking about strength here so I think a strength based feat is more telling than a stealth based feat. Besides, pre timeskip Pizarro had a higher bounty than Lafitte.

Last edited:
made a list recently on how top 8 of each powerhouse crew in the world would look like and for me the Blackbeard original 5 are so much weaker than the ones he got from Impel down which gave him the auto boost to be an Emperor

these lineups makes the most sense matchup wise and portrayal wise

made a list recently on how top 8 of each powerhouse crew in the world would look like and for me the Blackbeard original 5 are so much weaker than the ones he got from Impel down which gave him the auto boost to be an Emperor

these lineups makes the most sense matchup wise and portrayal wise
Swap Yamato with Nami and Franky vs Burgess

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Pizzaro or Vasco Shot
Jinbei vs Pizzaro or Vasco
Franky vs Burgess
Brook vs Laffite
Nami vs Catrina
Usopp vs Van Augur
Chopper vs Doc Q
Carrot x Momo (Zuneisha) x Yamato vs. Sanjuan Wolf
Robin vs Kuzan
also potentially Smoker vs Kuzan

As for Topic its because he's from North Blue and fabeled as a King there coinicdes with Oda's tendency to troll Sanji. Him having a grudge against the Vinsmoke family can def be played for laughs/motivation in a show down between the two. I say Vasco Shot has a legit claim to a Sanji fight aswell because he's ugly and Sanji tends to rearrange ugly peoples faces (Duval, Wanze)

If I had to choose I'd def say Avalo Pizzaro tho. I simply dont think Laffite and Sanji fight. Have always thought he was brooks opponent from the second I saw brooks fighting style. Tap dancing, cane twirling, Angel vs the Classical Skeleton Musician.

Catrina for Nami because Oda said she attacks and kills beautiful women or whatever. Def a nami fight incoming

Also gotta swap Fuji and Kizaru for the Marines. No way Sanji would fight Fuji while Zoro fights Kizaru. Plus Fuji>Kizaru imo

Cause he fits Sanji the most so far. North Blue and royalty. He also seems to be more major than the others.

Lafiette is fighting Nami. It’ll be a corrupt sheriff from West Blue who’s a navigator against the cat burglar from East Blue who’s a navigator.
No.Brook vs lafitte both from the west blue,sheriff demon vs death,identical fighting style
Nami vs Devon Smart vs smart.liar vs burglar