Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This an average panel of One Piece the ones that @Chrono @kurwa are posting are few and far between
as a matter of fact let look a random chapter for example ch 290 and let’s see who has better art
OP

HXH

Post automatically merged:

HuNtEr x HUnTeR iSnT UnIQuE

I never said it wasn’t I just said that it wasn’t more unique than OP

This an average panel of One Piece the ones that @Chrono @kurwa are posting are few and far between
as a matter of fact let look a random chapter for example ch 290 and let’s see who has better art
OP

HXH
Why are you changing an argument?
We've already told you Oda is only better than Togashi at being consistent with his art
never said it wasn’t I just said that it wasn’t more unique than OP
lul, Oda is as boring as they come

Togashi isn't afraid of changing up his panels. Letting the characters pop out. Making action that much more fluid

While Oda stays same as boring writer, stuck with the same panel layout.

Don't bring uniqueness and one piece in the same breath as hxh.
The only way One Piece is unique is in how repetitive it is compared to other manga

You literally posted better panels before
:milaugh:this is wack

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
aside from hxh things...

I notice some other forum out there shit on how we address yamato and called us out as a transphobic due to calling her a she
She is a she. Like i said from day 1 her oden act was never about gender. She wanted to be kozuki oden the man not a man, if he was a woman shed be kozuki oden the woman. I have no doubt the more she bes yamato instead of oden it will be made clear she female. There is a stark difference between her and kiku.

She is a she. Like i said from day 1 her oden act was never about gender. She wanted to be kozuki oden the man not a man, if he was a woman shed be kozuki oden the woman. I have no doubt the more she bes yamato instead of oden it will be made clear she female. There is a stark difference between her and kiku.
this is what i feel too.

she using ore is more of a tomboy thing (big mom also uses ore on the jp raw) and not of a gender expression thing

aside from hxh things...

I notice some other forum out there shit on how we address yamato and called us out as a transphobic due to calling her a she.

if you know you know, if you dont carry on I dont want to give promotion to that opresive hivemind of a forum. open up a thread here and discuss, dont chicken out and badmouth us there
The Internet is too much of a big place to care about any inconvenience imo. I once checked Reddit and they would happen to badmouth basically most OP forums for the most disparate reasons. Sometimes even spreading misinformations or eventually slanders too.

aside from hxh things...

I notice some other forum out there shit on how we address yamato and called us out as a transphobic due to calling her a she.

if you know you know, if you dont carry on, I dont want to give promotion to that opresive hivemind of a forum.

open up a thread here and discuss, dont chicken out and badmouth us there
Kiku is Trans

Yamato is living a deluded fairy tail.

This shits anything from Togashi

This shots on anything from togashi
Seems so cartoony.

Status
Not open for further replies.