General & Others Naruto General

Best Mangekyou Sharingan?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can someone who is reading Boruto address this. :sanmoji:

I have been reading about Naruto dying in the next chapter. What the hell is going on? Is he actually going to die?
The recent chapter's title is
"Sacrifice". People jumped to the conclusions that Naruto and Sasuke are dying and we are having the long-awaited time skip. None of that happens at least in this chapter ;d Naruto gets a new form that Kyuubi couldn't allow him to use because of the plot earlier and apparently this form will kill Naruto blah blah.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
The recent chapter's title is
"Sacrifice". People jumped to the conclusions that Naruto and Sasuke are dying and we are having the long-awaited time skip. None of that happens at least in this chapter ;d Naruto gets a new form that Kyuubi couldn't allow him to use because of the plot earlier and apparently this form will kill Naruto blah blah.
Simply ruining the storyline of whole Naruto series.
Do you think he will die?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Simply ruining the storyline of whole Naruto series.
Do you think he will die?
No way. This would ruin sales. Boruto ain't big enough to provide money from the toys and shit like that.

Kawaki at the beginning of Boruto says "I will send you to the same place as Seventh".

It will look like Naruto died but in reality, he will be trapped in some dimension prison imo.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
No way. This would ruin sales. Boruto ain't big enough to provide money from the toys and shit like that.

Kawaki at the beginning of Boruto says "I will send you to the same place as Seventh".

It will look like Naruto died but in reality, he will be trapped in some dimension prison imo.
lol Yes both Naruto and Sasuke should retire and leave the village to explore world and inner peace.
As long as they are present I don't think any other character can grow and be a protagonist.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lol Yes both Naruto and Sasuke should retire and leave the village to explore world and inner peace.
As long as they are present I don't think any other character can grow and be a protagonist.
Naruto and Sasuke are sort of insurance in case Boruto fails which would happen long ago if not for them.

For me Naruto ended after Madara's death imo.