US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful, man...the biggest brain in the world belongs to King CUCK @Konstantis, and he said Donnie is actually a very sweet boy who gives great kisses. Wouldn’t wanna insult Dear Leader, would we??
Post automatically merged:

You’re so smart!! Just like Ravager, y’all are the only two sane people in the world!! What are the odds that you’d both be here on this anime forum?? What luck for the rest of us!! :perocry:

Look at that, you got me again!! I’m so owned, how will I come back from this?? I bow to you, King Cuck of all the snowflakes he sees!! :cheers:
I respect @Natalija so wouldn't react on this, plus to that you are funny.

Sounds like your ancestors must have fought FOR the Nazis, King Cuck!! I’m sure your family is very proud of you and your nationalism, bet they’re thrilled with how you’re acting on this site as well :myman:
Nope, they fight against nazi so it is what it is, you can cry again.

F

Fallen Prince

Is that about BLM? Stop already dude.
I doubt that your ancestors ever fight against nazi.
My family fought against axis in North africa against fascist italian and we kicked their ass.

Whats your problem with black lives matter ? It smells you are one of those europeon dude like zenos you are acting like clown here .

F

Fallen Prince

I didnt know tim pool has joined MAGA ranks when did that happen ? Didnt he campaign for bernie what a downfall . He is pandering far right and conservative platform now .

We’ve known this since yesterday morning, but you know Trump’s loss is guaranteed due to how hard Trump has lost his absolute shit right now.
Trump had no idea party was building blue wall for 4 years . People saw his clown presidency and had enough .

PA looking good for Biden he's only down 122K needs about 60% of remaining mail in/ absentee voting

Wait is the election not over yet it’s been 2 days
No election has ever been "over" the same day. It usually takes weeks to count all the ballots, it's just this race is so tight that it's not going to be official until the battle ground states count 100% of their votes.

Bush vs Gore didnt stop voting until November

what are you trying to explore ways is to discredit the election .
No mate.
I'm just looking for transparency.

A lot of journalists in the past few months have said that this election was gonna end up in a civil war for America, no matter who was gonna win, and that United States is gonna end up into Divided States if people ain't careful enough. I thought it was ridiculous back then, but look at the shitstorm at twitter right now, and the protests that are going on.. I feel this might very well happen...

Some think Biden's cheating to ruin the election.
Some think Trump's trying to pull a fast one.

imo, the best way to avoid that is to just accept a re-count in some of those states... and idk, have more transparency, since things are incredibly tense now, just so both sides will accept the outcome.

That's why I'm on the sidelines and considering both perspectives...
Don't want this shit to escalate. That's all I'm saying.

F

Fallen Prince

PA looking good for Biden he's only down 122K needs about 60% of remaining mail in/ absentee voting

No election has ever been "over" the same day. It usually takes weeks to count all the ballots, it's just this race is so tight that it's not going to be official until the battle ground states count 100% of their votes.

Bush vs Gore didnt stop voting until November
months of legal battle .

Status
Not open for further replies.