US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Well obviously because baking cakes for gays is bad for business so they shouldn't have to do so because they should have the right to judge and deny people based on lifestyles.

Clearly trying to stir up people for violent action is not as big as deal as cakes for gays.

Also

Baking cakes for gays might get you catch the Gay. It would be a pandemic

yall need to remember though that its still going according to plan for trump, apparently. . . at least thats what conspiracy nutjobs are saying :suresure:

imagine not believing your own prophet when he concedes, thats some next level reality denial. Dont even know how to properly communicate with my stepdad anymore, he is so far gone i think he needs psychological help :josad:

Trump's twitter was everything Hollywood could barely do in the last 4 years, entertain. None of those retards know what a dictator is so seeing everyone cry and moan about everything he was tweeting thinking he's committing great acts of war(he wasn't) was the only highlight of twitter, now it's just a bloated complaint box with no fireworks.. :josad:

I hope 2024 election will see new candidates, the US and both political parties need some fresh and untoxic blood.
And for the love of God NO celebrities wanting to run for office.

Back in 2016, I remember everyone and their mother wanting to run for president just because someone like Trump can run. How about we do not open the door for a buch of hacks without any political experience whatsoever? Glad 2020 was smart and did not allow half of them like Dwayne Johnson or Kanye West.

Just stick to your job of being some popular face in a movie or TV show. Stay away from getting a platform.

And for the love of God NO celebrities wanting to run for office.

Back in 2016, I remember everyone and their mother wanting to run for president just because someone like Trump can run. How about we do not open the door for a buch of hacks without any political experience whatsoever? Glad 2020 was smart and did not allow half of them like Dwayne Johnson or Kanye West.

Just stick to your job of being some popular face in a movie or TV show. Stay away from getting a platform.
Lack of political experience is not the problem. There is no law requiring political experience (and it's for the best). It's lack of seriousness and educating yourself about the position and what it entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.