US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime i am conservative about
Prostitution i am liberal about

#LegalizeAndTaxTheSexWorkers
Post automatically merged:

Srsly tho, the amount of good you could do by making prostitution legal, from medical care for sex workers to Law protection and decrease in sex abuse and force prostitution. And on top of that getting that tax money
Next should be legalization of slavery and human traffiking
:moonwalk:

After all the information that has come out about this attempted coup, I'd love to see people still try to remotely compare this to Portland, Seattle or any of the George Floyd summer riots:queenhear:

lol they are the same,Both Groups trespassed and occupied property that wasn't theirs ,vandalized, and assaulted people which led to casualties and arrests. All these scenarios had the same problem, Police didn't do anything and waited until it got worse. Coup is reaching here, nobody in the government were targeted, this wasn't organized(As most of these clowns were just running around) and they surrendered as soon as the Guard showed up. Only difference here is they are actually called rioters and not peaceful protesters by mainstream media for the past 6 months. :gokulaugh:

After this incident ,US can no longer call themselves as defender of democracy. As a dutch guy it was disappointing to see decline of democratic value being eroded and all i see is riots and fights which is slowly descending in Europe as well.

I hope Joe Biden for goodwill unite both right and left wing elements he needs to do what JFK never did and it will be hard task from here on.

lol they are the same,Both Groups trespassed and occupied property that wasn't theirs ,vandalized, and assaulted people which led to casualties and arrests. All these scenarios had the same problem, Police didn't do anything and waited until it got worse. Coup is reaching here, nobody in the government were targeted, this wasn't organized(As most of these clowns were just running around) and they surrendered as soon as the Guard showed up. Only difference here is they are actually called rioters and not peaceful protesters by mainstream media for the past 6 months. :gokulaugh:
Eh, they MSM called them peaceful protestors but also made sure to play everything bad happening during it on both sides of it as well. So they were playing both sides of it like they tend to do to see what sticks for drawing eyes. MSM is just like any form of media now do what gets them views.

Fav part about the whole thing.

The video showing the rioters walking between the rope paths like they were tourists even with everything else they were doing. Was hilarious.

Where do you get your info from? Fox News? Not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely curious because you seem to be massively uninformed on what actually happened in this attack.

You realize our Capitol has never been breached in modern history, correct? Not since the war of 1812 against the British. Lets even ignore the fact that the symbolism behind breaking into the Capitol is on a much more drastic scale than anything that happened last summer. They didn't just breach the Capitol to make noise, they brought guns, bombs, and zip tie handcuffs with the intention of capturing and killing any anti Trump lawmaker they could get their hands on (no, I'm not exaggerating lol). They knew every important lawmaker in the U.S was at the Capitol on that day to confirm the results of the election. They couldn't get to any lawmakers so instead nearly 60 officers got injured and 5 people lost their lives. There's so much proof, so much evidence on social media that FOR WEEKS they planned this attack specifically for January 6th.... but it wasn't organized.... right?

You can't just blindly look at both situations and conclude "hurr durr, there were violent rioters in both situations, both sides are equally bad". Context matters. A planned, fatal attack against the focal point of our federal government's legislative body in order to violently upturn the results of an election is the literal definition of a coup d'état and has never happened in U.S recent history. What happened in Portland and Seattle was disgusting and a big reason why I despise extremists on both sides, but to compare it to the attack on the Capitol is the worst damage controlling you could think of.

Last edited:
Where do you get your info from? Fox News? Not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely curious because you seem to be massively uninformed on what actually happened in this attack.

You realize our Capitol has never been breached in modern history, correct? Not since the war of 1812 against the British. Lets even ignore the fact that the symbolism behind breaking into the Capitol is on a much more drastic scale than anything that happened last summer. They didn't just breach the Capitol to make noise, they brought guns, bombs, and zip tie handcuffs with the intention of capturing and killing any anti Trump lawmaker they could get their hands on (no, I'm not exaggerating lol). They knew every important lawmaker in the U.S was at the Capitol on that day to confirm the results of the election. They couldn't get to any lawmakers so instead nearly 60 officers got injured and 5 people lost their lives. There's so much proof, so much evidence on social media that FOR WEEKS they planned this attack specifically for January 6th.... but it wasn't organized.... right?

You can't just blindly look at both situations and conclude "hurr durr, there were violent rioters in both situations, both sides are equally bad". Context matters. A planned, fatal attack against the focal point of our federal government's legislative body in order to violently upturn the results of an election is the literal definition of a coup d'état and has never happened in U.S recent history. What happened in Portland and Seattle was disgusting and a big reason why I despise extremists on both sides, but to compare it to the attack on the Capitol is the worst damage controlling you could think of.
Actually, it was attacked back in 1954 and in 1998, again this is mainly due to the shit security they have for buildings with high importance, you would think after those events and 9/11 they would stop being lazy. I'm not doing any damage control, I saying they're both the same fucken thing, anarchists who saw an opportunity to wreak havoc.

Whatever happens this should be important lessons for both parties , both parties cannot neglect common folks problems from suburbs.

I get the point what @Aesima tries to convey there is deep frustruation within people who no longer trust the politicians both on left and right have used them as vote decoy.There has to be systemic level change ,USA needs a caliber leader likes of Ronald Reagan, JFK in these tried times .

J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug:If you seriously supported Trump , you need help . Especially if you reasons were "he likes Jesus and prayer"
all of that were stunts he pulled to just have the majority of Americans who are racists yet religious to back him up.

And I dont think Biden is better than Trump, he might create more wars in the middle East and so
but at least Biden supporters aren't delusional and hateful like Trumpeters.

What happened to US was one of the biggest result of White privilige and the outcome of a campaign based on delusions.

Keep it up America, im enjoying the show

Last edited by a moderator:
Conservatives - Private business have the right to refuse giving a customer service for XYZ reasons
Conservatives - Twitter banning Trump is crazy and communist even tho Twitter is a private business
Well obviously because baking cakes for gays is bad for business so they shouldn't have to do so because they should have the right to judge and deny people based on lifestyles.

Clearly trying to stir up people for violent action is not as big as deal as cakes for gays.

Also

Status
Not open for further replies.