US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

John Mccain was from Arizona, that should tell you everything
Seems like another MAGATs is here (@Dr. Spook ), i am tired of this nonsense that appears on my twitter feed .

They knew mail in ballot booth will have observers from both GOP and dem on election day . There is no way fraud is going to happen , looks like they are salty don lost .

The stupidest thing you’ve said so far, which is really saying something...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...80c48a-1c8a-11eb-8b18-db150c1e65f1_story.html
You have plenty of evidence of Donnie’s dogs offending people ***in this very thread*** that you’re ignoring to fit your agenda. Again, you won’t find any stories about this happening on the left because a) it doesn’t, b) you’re too lazy to do any research before spouting off baseless bullshit, and c) you know what? I decided you don’t deserve a third reason, that’s how fucking dumb you are.
Post automatically merged:

We’ve beaten Nazis before and we’ll do it again :cheers:
Someone who live on the dule, without having job, and spending whole life on One Piece manga...trying to teach me lol cmon virgin try again

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Thank you for your concerns, but im not a fringe fucker. MBFC is left leaning itself btw, and i am also fairly left leaning (i still have the impression you think of me as right-wing donnies dog? talk about being based in reality. . . .)

2019:

few days ago:
@Admiral Lee Hung does this constitute as far left already? :choppawhat:
Oh I remember that compass test. I was right on the black line, barely edging to the right. Lot of my answers were guesses cause so many of them got me like "It depends....."

It's Xana's symbol to be exact.
Return to the past now!

F

Fallen Prince

Lol, when did I say I was a trumper?
I didn't even vote for anyone, coz both were shit, lol.

I'm just exploring both perspectives.
Is that a crime to you guys, or something?
what are you trying to explore ways is to discredit the election .

"Oh 130k140k batch of votes ? where is vote from trump ?"

Now you should learn how election process work ? Those ballot you saw were from blue leaning counties .

Most voted biden on the ballot this was well known. Trump cant say it was rigged those are valid voters .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Someone who live on the dule, without having job, and spending whole life on One Piece manga...trying to teach me lol cmon virgin try again
Yeah, you sound like someone who has A LOT of sex...I just doubt it’s with any actual humans. Once again, you’re wrong on every single count, but that’s just par for the course. You can’t be taught, and that’s the saddest part...keep living with your delusions, sweet little snowflake, I’m sure Donnie’s gonna acknowledge you any day now and all your suffering will be worth the trouble!! :pepelit:

F

Fallen Prince

Read this : https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/f...hapter_7_Absentee_Voting_and_Vote_by_Mail.pdf

Lol trigged much MAGAT . Looks like Jew is kicking your ass and what does it matter to you if he is on op forum or being employed .

You better delete your account then if you dont like someone . I hope you owe an apology to him it was rude and distasteful but cant expect from trump supporters .

Status
Not open for further replies.