US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little of what you’ve actually said in this thread would imply that you lean to the left, but at least you included screenshots of an alignment chart as proof :pepeke: By the way, I’m in the same spot on that graph, and you and I haven’t been in agreement on anything so far. Maybe start showing you’re not a right winger by, you know, not agreeing in spirit OR terminology with people like Ravager??
I dont think you paid much attention to what i actually said in this thread then.

Zenos is closet right winger from Germany .
I mean you also called me a trump supporter on discord after i told you 5 times i think his career should have ended with the "that makes me smart" quote. Your opinion of me is highly irrelevant

I will be uncertain on this because supreme court right now is 6-3 heavily favored to republicans , they will take it to Supreme court . Read Gore-Bush 2000 election when Dubya stopped the infamous florida recount .
is there a realistic way the supreme court can spin anything so much in favor of trump that he actually wins?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Thank you for your concerns, but im not a fringe fucker. MBFC is left leaning itself btw, and i am also fairly left leaning (i still have the impression you think of me as right-wing donnies dog? talk about being based in reality. . . .)

2019:

few days ago:
@Admiral Lee Hung does this constitute as far left already? :choppawhat:
It’s the Libertarian side that I think makes a lot of people think you’re alt right lol.

F

Fallen Prince

I dont think you paid much attention to what i actually said in this thread then.

I mean you also called me a trump supporter on discord after i told you 5 times i think his career should have ended with the "that makes me smart" quote. Your opinion of me is highly irrelevant
Denial wont help bro but you are more of an European right winger than the trumpian conservative . Its not a bad thing i am central left and my views will be seen far right in europe because i am okay with guns as well .

You talk good unlike magat like ravageblade and Aesima dude here .

Denial wont help bro but you are more of an European right winger than the trumpian conservative . Its not a bad thing i am central left and my views will be seen far right in europe because i am okay with guns .

You talk good unlike magat like ravageblade and Aesima dude here .
i dont think aesima is maga. ravager definitely is though.

and yeah "you also called me a trump supporter on discord after i told you 5 times i think his career should have ended with the "that makes me smart" quote. " sounds like you are the one in denial buddy. Just try to not be hyper-partisan for once
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t say that, just saying why I think people are quick to accuse you of being alt right lol.
i dont even really know what alt right is supposed to be lol

who ever wins America wont be same again
Damage is already done
:pepecafe:
Biden should win by now but.. they are still waiting how much more votes he need so they can print more ballot votes
LOL
:pepecorn:
This is greatest show on Earth right now
:pepedoffy:

Nah. What can law suits even do?
Vote Counting has been legal the Trump is just faking it.
I'm not even sure about the vote counting tbh...

In Michigan, there was literally a guy from 1823 voting...
In Arizona, there were like, 5000 or so dead people voting, including a guy from 1920.

I dunno about the whole Sharpie pen thing in Arizona, especially in Maricopa county, but some say it canceled a lot of the votes from there too.. I had a mate who was a Biden supporter, and even HE was surprised at how blue Arizona ended up... Either the sharpie thing, or the 100,000 error caused it.

I've been watching the vote count like a hawk the other night... MI and WI at the same time - at one point - had 200K - 400K votes to Biden with 0 from Trump... it would've been fine if it was like, one state, but it happened on more than one state, at around the same time (I think VA as well? can't remember.. PA also had something like this, if I remember right).

And I could go on and on and on.

Now, I'm all for a fair election count and everything.. but idk, this all seems fishy, imo.

I've been watching the vote count like a hawk the other night... MI and WI at the same time - at one point - had 200K - 300K votes to Biden with 0 from Trump... it would've been fine if it was like, one state, but it happened on more than one state, at around the same time (I think VA as well? can't remember.. PA also had something like this, if I remember right).
but is this really so outrageous considering trump discouraged his supporters from using mail-in ballots?! lol

I wonder why these states in particular are so slow to have their votes counted.
AFAIK some states were allowed to count mail-in ballots before election day, and other states were not.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I dunno about the whole Sharpie pen thing in Arizona, especially in Maricopa county, but some say it canceled a lot of the votes from there too.. I had a mate who was a Biden supporter, and even HE was surprised at how blue Arizona ended up... Either the sharpie thing, or the 100,000 error caused it.
John Mccain was from Arizona, that should tell you everything

F

Fallen Prince

Still though, not even ONE from those 400K votes?
It's still fishy to me.
Where are you getting this lol ? :gokulaugh:

This was known republicans were voting on electoral night and democrats will send mail in ballot .

I'm not even sure about the vote counting tbh...

In Michigan, there was literally a guy from 1823 voting...
In Arizona, there were like, 5000 or so dead people voting, including a guy from 1920.

I've been watching the vote count like a hawk the other night... MI and WI at the same time - at one point - had 200K - 400K votes to Biden with 0 from Trump... it would've been fine if it was like, one state, but it happened on more than one state, at around the same time (I think VA as well? can't remember.. PA also had something like this, if I remember right).

And I could go on and on and on.

Now, I'm all for a fair election count and everything.. but idk, this all seems fishy, imo.
Too many misinfo , you trumpers better get fact checked .

You seem salty because bunker boy is losing right ?

Where are you getting this lol ? :gokulaugh:

Trump won votes but the mail in ballots were mostly from heavy blue county .

This was known republicans were voting on electoral night and democrats will send mail in ballot .
i mean this was obvious to everyone beforehand, right? that for trumps reelection, the in-person votes must have such a huge advantage that doesnt get flipped by the mail-in ballots. . . this shit is so unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.