US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is our president guys. A whiny manchild who throws tantrums on Twitter when he doesn’t get his way. Is this really how he wants to be remembered?
Want or not, it’s happening either way. History only matters to these nimrods when it comes to destroying Confederate statues, though, they don’t give a shit about the fact that they’re just repeating mistakes made by Nazis and fascists for centuries. They generally have a good time while they’re in power, but when they aren’t?? Hoo boy...there’s some motherfuckers around here who aren’t EVER gonna escape my wrath, I’ll tell you that right now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
As I said before, Donnie’s spent more time in a court room than Perry fuckin’ Mason (you kids look him up, that’s a VERY funny reference I just made), and overall, he ends up losing damn near any case he files OR has filed against him. He won’t be able to settle with the US government in this case, so his eventual loss will just be a straight and unequivocal L this time.

F

Fallen Prince

The better question should be this one: How on earth could the USA, arguably the most influential nation in the world and self-proclaimed "leaders of freedom" come up with two such clowns as candidates?

Surely there must be some better candidates other than a 74-year old reality-show lunatic and a 78-year old senile geezer with the charisma of a cucumber ...
Sadly this is true after obama left there was power vaccum , i feel party made mistake when they let hillary run again .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check
At best, your source is a one-man operation that’s been around for five years and isn’t accredited by anyone. Y’all still fail to realize that mainstream media sources, for all the spin they add, still report the news and facts after much research and verification. It’s only you fringe fuckers who think they’re wrong, which again is due more to your own biases than anything based in reality.
Thank you for your concerns, but im not a fringe fucker. MBFC is left leaning itself btw, and i am also fairly left leaning (i still have the impression you think of me as right-wing donnies dog? talk about being based in reality. . . .)

2019:

few days ago:
@Admiral Lee Hung does this constitute as far left already? :choppawhat:

The better question should be this one: How on earth could the USA, arguably the most influential nation in the world and self-proclaimed "leaders of freedom" come up with two such clowns as candidates?

Surely there must be some better candidates other than a 74-year old reality-show lunatic and a 78-year old senile geezer with the charisma of a cucumber ...
there were a few
Post automatically merged:

Will the law suits even matter? Like, is there a way for trump to get his reelection that way? the recount at least wont do shit, so thats probably more just to delay it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thank you for your concerns, but im not a fringe fucker. MBFC is left leaning itself btw, and i am also fairly left leaning (i still have the impression you think of me as right-wing donnies dog? talk about being based in reality. . . .)

2019:

few days ago:
@Admiral Lee Hung does this constitute as far left already? :choppawhat:
Very little of what you’ve actually said in this thread would imply that you lean to the left, but at least you included screenshots of an alignment chart as proof :pepeke: By the way, I’m in the same spot on that graph, and you and I haven’t been in agreement on anything so far. Maybe start showing you’re not a right winger by, you know, not agreeing in spirit OR terminology with people like Ravager??

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Will the law suits even matter? Like, is there a way for trump to get his reelection that way? the recount at least wont do shit, so thats probably more just to delay it
Nah. What can law suits even do?
Vote Counting has been legal the Trump is just faking it. At best Supreme court can order recount which wouldn't do much.
Supreme court can't award him the state without recount that supports it

Nah. What can law suits even do?
Vote Counting has been legal the Trump is just faking it. At best Supreme court can order recount which wouldn't do much.
Supreme court can't award him the state without recount that supports it
so biden's practically won? Or are there still relevant states that could change something?

F

Fallen Prince

Very little of what you’ve actually said in this thread would imply that you lean to the left, but at least you included screenshots of an alignment chart as proof :pepeke: By the way, I’m in the same spot on that graph, and you and I haven’t been in agreement on anything so far. Maybe start showing you’re not a right winger by, you know, not agreeing in spirit OR terminology with people like Ravager??
Zenos is closet right winger from Germany .

What matters is the voting constituency and name recognition. Older candidates succeeding is because voting in America is largely reliant on people that are > 50 years older, and they are more likely to vote for people they know.

That's why the leaders are Hillary, Trump, Biden, Sanders. People that have been in media or politics for decades. Usually younger people will vote for outsiders and newer people more.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
People forget 2000 Election fiasco , Bush stayed the florida recount after Al gore filed his case in Florida supreme court . The decision split with 7-2 votes favoring bush . I dont remember much but back then country was divided .

@Van what is your opinion of 2000 Election back then and the current polarised election .
I was only in elementary school in 2000 so I don't give a shit about that lmao

The current election is just super suspicious. At first thought I thought Trump was screwed because of Corona, the far left media and the huge anti-Trump crowd. Then I thought Biden was screwed after Hunter Biden Scandal and the pathetic debate.

There's so much surface level nonsense going on like:
-Media not calling Trump won state
-calling Biden won states with the swiftness
-constantly giving Biden premature wins
-waiting till Biden is ahead enough to announce Trump victors
-Stopping the count when Trump was ahead and tasting victory, only for 140k Biden ballots to show up outta nowhere and none for trump
-the sharpie scandal in Arizona

If this turns out to be true, it would be a huge deal and could damage the democratic party for decades. They giving Trump lots of surface level ammo to take the court.

F

Fallen Prince

there were a few
Post automatically merged:

I will be uncertain on this because supreme court right now is 6-3 heavily favored to republicans , they will take it to Supreme court . Read Gore-Bush 2000 election when Dubya stopped the infamous florida recount .

Status
Not open for further replies.