US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I like how count % on google freeze three hours ago lol
Why I got feeling that if Trump won somehow, it will be Biden who will call for re-election at Supreme Court?!
:ihaha:
When Biden has repeatedly said that he’ll respect the results of the election, and Trump has been trying to interfere with Democracy because he’s losing, I don’t know why you would feel that lol.

At least this gives us a big topic to talk about during the break.
It will be fun, if no one will try to offend each other, but I will say that left side started it with calling people here MAGOts, etc.
I mean when Trump was leading did anyone who somehow support him tried to offend others? Which just proves that left left side is too aggressive. While right side is right side.

Last edited:
When Biden has repeatedly said that he’ll respect the results of the election, and Trump has been trying to interfere with Democracy because he’s losing, I don’t know why you would feel that lol.
Well he will say something like that: "As you know I said that I will respect the results of the election...but citizens of USA crying for help, they want me to call for re-election. After Trump false victory, civil war already started in some parts of USA. That's why I'm going to save America and will call for re-election just to stop the violence on the streets."
How the fuck can dead people vote?
:choppawhat:
Dead people took their civic duty too close to their hearts, which help em revive on third day and come to vote for Biden.

Last edited:
We are almost at the point where we can switch the title of the thead to "legal battle for the USA president". Trump will 110% go that way and at the very least that will take days or even weeks, also when it will be clear Trump lost it is to be expected some geniuses "left on standby" will try something if FBI or who for them doesn't stop them before they act (that would also be true if the opposite happens/happened aka Trump wins yet I don't why but I think the right wingers protests will be slightly worse than the left wingers).

Last edited:
We are almost at the point where we can switch the title of the thead to "legal battle for the USA president". Trump will 110% go that way and at the very least that will take days or even weeks, also when it will be clear Trump lost it is to be expected some geniuses "left on standby" will try something if FBI or who for them manages to stop them before they act (that would also be true if the opposite happens/happened aka Trump wins yet I don't why but I think the right wingers protests will be slightly worse than the left wingers).
You are wrong, right wing usually do not protest....they have their job and don't have time for something like that. If right wing protest, I'm not talking about 100 people, but real protest, that means that thay was made to do so, case of their property was destroyed or em was robbed. Right wing is usually lazy wing.

You are wrong, right winger usually do not protest....they have their job and don't have time for something like that. If right wing protest, I'm not talking about 100 people, but real protest, that means that thay was made to do so, case of their property was destroyed or em was robbed. Right wing is usually lazy wing.
You don't need 100 people you just need a single moron with a gun.

Well, to stop that single morron you do not need left wing just police, but yes if in right wing some group of morrons took gun, then in left wing thousend will come to crush morrons skull lol
While to stop left wing protest...well you need an army.
Anyway we will have the proof of the facts soon, weeks from now at worst, while we already saw what the left wing did when Trump was firstly elected in 2016, now we will se what the right wing does after Trump is sent home.

I hope and even believe to a certain extent that nothing serious will happen but that also depends on how much Trump will try to excalate the tension, if he arrives to the point to say "this election is a fraud so a) I will not leave or b) people go protest in the streets for our rights (to have me as the president)" that can become a huge problem on the other hand even if Biden lost I don't see him do what Trump will most likely try aka do anything, or almost anything, to try to keep his role.

Last edited:
If far right wakes up in America this will end really bad
History speaks for them
Well, that is main reason why left wing should not bother right wing. People should know where is time to stop...case it could end, and will end bad for both wings. And I will call this as main problem in right vs left wings.
Anyway we will have the proof of the facts soon, weeks from now at worst, while we already saw what the left wing did when Trump was firstly elected in 2016, now we will se what the right wing does after Trump is sent home.

I hope and even believe to a certain extent that nothing serious will happen but that also depends on how much Trump will try to excalate the tension, if he arrives to the point to say "this election is a fraud so a) I will not leave or b) people go protest in the streets for our rights (to have me as the president)" that can become a huge problem on the other hand even if Biden lost I don't see him do what Trump will most likely try aka do anything, or almost anything, to try to keep his role.
I will say that Trump will end with calling to supreme court. His losing doing nothing to right lazy wing. But if he will won, I already saw how people call for the civil war.
But maybe your right, and right wing will start protests if Trump lose...time will show

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

People forget 2000 Election fiasco , Bush stayed the florida recount after Al gore filed his case in Florida supreme court . The decision split with 7-2 votes favoring bush . I dont remember much but back then country was divided .

@Van what is your opinion of 2000 Election back then and the current polarised election .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It will be fun, if no one will try to offend each other, but I will say that left side started it with calling people here MAGOts, etc.
I mean when Trump was leading did anyone who somehow support him tried to offend others? Which just proves that left left side is too aggressive. While right side is right side.
The stupidest thing you’ve said so far, which is really saying something...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...80c48a-1c8a-11eb-8b18-db150c1e65f1_story.html
You have plenty of evidence of Donnie’s dogs offending people ***in this very thread*** that you’re ignoring to fit your agenda. Again, you won’t find any stories about this happening on the left because a) it doesn’t, b) you’re too lazy to do any research before spouting off baseless bullshit, and c) you know what? I decided you don’t deserve a third reason, that’s how fucking dumb you are.
Post automatically merged:

History speaks for them
We’ve beaten Nazis before and we’ll do it again :cheers:

People forget 2000 Election fiasco , Bush stayed the florida recount after Al gore filed his case in Florida supreme court . The decision split with 7-2 votes favoring bush . I dont remember much but back then country was divided .

@Van what is your opinion of 2000 Election back then and the current polarised election .
I do remember this but was to young to understand

F

Fallen Prince

History speaks for them
They are pretty much minorities .
Post automatically merged:

I do remember this but was to young understand
We will see the 2000 ghost soon be prepared . Even if biden will win fairly trump and Rudy will go to court n mail in ballot .

Unlike Gore , biden is prepared with legal when trump encounter fake ballot controversy . It will be bitter legal fight untill december because it will be go worse from here .

Status
Not open for further replies.