US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
?

It was me who asked you if an extreme right wing and climate change denier media outlet is a valid news source, and you didn’t answer my question because you’re a coward.

You’ve got a bad memory.
Why should I answer you? You discounted any sort of information because "It challenges muh views" Why give you an answer if you can't even step up yourself? Coward.
rebel news is CNN or MSNBC level factual btw, at least according to mediabiasfactcheck.com. imo its fine to occasionally look at them as long as one is aware of their biases. Not sure i've heard about rebel being climate change deniers though
Post automatically merged:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
The ramblings of a senile loser...it’s like Hody Jones at the end of the Fishman Island arc, just empty threats from someone who has lost all control and power. Pay no attention to the dipshit behind the Twitter handle.
I don’t understand how people can vote for him. Biden’s not the greatest candidate but he’s still leagues better than Trump

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
rebel news is CNN or MSNBC level factual btw, at least according to mediabiasfactcheck.com. imo its fine to occasionally look at them as long as one is aware of their biases. Not sure i've heard about rebel being climate change deniers though
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check
At best, your source is a one-man operation that’s been around for five years and isn’t accredited by anyone. Y’all still fail to realize that mainstream media sources, for all the spin they add, still report the news and facts after much research and verification. It’s only you fringe fuckers who think they’re wrong, which again is due more to your own biases than anything based in reality.

I don’t understand how people can vote for him. Biden’s not the greatest candidate but he’s still leagues better than Trump
The better question should be this one: How on earth could the USA, arguably the most influential nation in the world and self-proclaimed "leaders of freedom" come up with two such clowns as candidates?

Surely there must be some better candidates other than a 74-year old reality-show lunatic and a 78-year old senile geezer with the charisma of a cucumber ...

Status
Not open for further replies.