Break Week Next One Piece Cover Story.

What/Who do you want to see in the next cover story?

• Katakuri and the rest of Big Mom Pirates in Whole Cake Island

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Urouge journey in Baloon Terminal

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Pedro and Pekoms escaped from Whole Cake Island

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Vergo and Monet cover story

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Others

Votes: 28 36.8%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Noble soul? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She love when stronger swordsman pirates beat her (like ZoLo and Law) she a big masochist marine woman
How can someone who defends the values and principles of justice ever be a masochist though? :cheers:

Actually I wish that Tashigi and Zoro will get their own cover one day. That would be awesome in my opinion.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
How can someone who defends the values and principles of justice ever be a masochist though? :cheers:

Actually I wish that Tashigi and Zoro will get their own cover one day. That would be awesome in my opinion.
Explain Fujitura blinding himself?
Tashigi keep going for stronger pirates swordsman, why?

I rest my case

Also this cover story will never happen keep dreaming TASHIGITARD

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Explain Fujitura blinding himself?
Tashigi keep going for stronger pirates swordsman, why?

I rest my case

Also this cover story will never happen keep dreaming TASHIGITARD
Nah she doesn't.

She only keeps being faithful to the Marine, not only the men themselves. She is loyal to any human being she believes not to be harmful, even if a pirate, that is true. But this is of no importance and she's rightful to do so.

Her objective is to defend justice and that's it.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
Nah she doesn't.

She only keeps being faithful to the Marine, not only the men themselves. She is loyal to any human being she believes not to be harmful, even if a pirate, that is true. But this is of no importance and she's rightful to do so.

Her objective is to defend justice and that's it.
If she okay with being loyal to a pirate as a marine than she traitor, how this rightous?
You conradict yourself
Her true objective (her dream) is to steal famous swords.

@vikas @Bullet @Blother @nik87
I am right about these points,right?

Can't really say much about germa here, normally they should be dead or be saved by plot like pound, though BMPs should have already tried to kill them like they did with pound. With pekoms he could just be imprisoned, he has tamago's friendship so could survive as a prisoner.
Germa are tricky, we don't really want them in story, they have ways to create plot holes too if just kept alive. Of course don't see oda killing anyone, doubt any consequence will be added by oda.
Jinbe somehow survived too, and doesn't look like any secret plan with BM.
I wouldn't want to see germa and siblings more in story, I can't see how oda will make use of them without adding convenient plot and holes. Best would be that they were all killed or imprisoned for the rest of the story.

P

PeperLevi

In Chapter 1007,Oda finally gave a update about Punk Hazard. He revealed that even after the accidents,the laboratory still partially alright. This increases the chances of Monet being alright and make a comeback with a Cover Story. But there is also the possibility of she make a sudden return without a Cover Story,only explaining how she did survived and her path since her last apparition to the current point.
@Kejon @Ravagerblade @vikas @Jackteo @Jo_Ndule @Midnight Delight @Seth @Blother @Bullet @BangMi

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

In Chapter 1007,Oda finally gave a update about Punk Hazard. He revealed that even after the accidents,the laboratory still partially alright. This increases the chances of Monet being alright and make a comeback with a Cover Story. But there is also the possibility of she make a sudden return without a Cover Story,only explaining how she did survived and her path since her last apparition to the current point.
@Kejon @Ravagerblade @vikas @Jackteo @Jo_Ndule @Midnight Delight @Seth @Blother @Bullet @BangMi
Vergo rescuing Monet and his adventure to Impel Down.
Let's go?