Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get any message saying that they visited someone.

You said that as a spy I don't get a message when I get RBed. Does that mean I won't get the mafia visits when I'm RBed?
I think thats what happens, least thats how I remember it from OJ. I could be wrong but I think you get nothing if you're RB'd though. Are you able to bug people in this version?

Z
I believe Tris. Her story adds up.

Roleblocked Night 1, and wasn't online for Day 2 until now and provided her results.

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
Zara -> Gambit -> Tris -> Gambit
TAC -> Lanji
Natalija -> Gambit
Midnight -> Lanji
Lanji -> Queen

Lanji - 2
Gambit - 2
Queen - 1

It takes 8 to lynch.
I forgot to input an action last night. I got distracted talking to some old friends, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch Lanji @Noctis
Vote Lynch Gambit
No. I’m more confident on Gambit/Rej as well. Reads > night mechanics, always.

Vote lynch Gambit
Fuck it, we can't afford to spend this phase bickering and splitting our votes and getting another no lynch, so I'm going to role reveal to put us all on the same page.

I am the Psychic.

Atleast one of these three people are scum: Gambit, Tris, Jew.

Atleast one of these two people are town: Nat, Lanji

We're going for Tris today everyone. Vote her up now.

Vote Lynch Tris
....therefore

Vote Lynch Gambit

she posted her results for last night

Here's a vote count before I go sleep. Goodnight.

Z
Why Gambit over Jew Boy?
Fair question.

Gambit said he was comfortable with lynching Tris, TAC, and Lanji. Like he's outright planning his mislynches. So far Tris and Lanji have made claims and haven't been counter claimed and posted their results.

Ok. Let's decide on the player to be hung. I say Tris ei. I was asking for her claim but nay.

Depending on her flip, eyes on either Lanji or TaC.

Vote lynch Tris

He also appeared in a split second when I revealed my psychic results. Jew has been inactive and therefore it's harder to read him.

I got a town lean on Tris, null read on Jew, and scum read on Gambit.

Fair question.

Gambit said he was comfortable with lynching Tris, TAC, and Lanji. Like he's outright planning his mislynches. So far Tris and Lanji have made claims and haven't been counter claimed and posted their results.

He also appeared in a split second when I revealed my psychic results. Jew has been inactive and therefore it's harder to read him.

I got a town lean on Tris, null read on Jew, and scum read on Gambit.
Good point. Tris's sus was due to tac RBing her and her not getting a notification. If she didn't bug(not sure she even can here) then theres no reason for her to get notification I believe based on OJ if I recall (spy was rarely used though).

Honestly, Lanji/Tris Claim is an easy fake claim technically. Lanji's results don't match his claim really, Nat not visiting Rej, TAC visiting Tris. Makes me wonder a few things right now.

Nat, Beta and Rej being visiting is also interesting. Nat claim protection, Mam did die by bodyguard so it does add but there could be false stuff. (Flower needs to fill in freakin DN's as this would def make Nat's claim even better)

I'm gonna trust you and tris on this one.....

Vote Lynch Gambit @Dragomir

What did I miss? What are you thinking fam?
Lanji;s results have Nat visiting rej N2.
TAC visiting no one N1.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Midnight’s meta is always to provide absolutely nothing of substance...all he does is point out the obvious or ask questions about whatever’s happening. Don’t remember how he usually flips, but I don’t care for that style of play as a townie.

I’m usually willing to lean towards LC, he’s generally this proactive when he’s town. Not sure about TAC, seems like he’s been the center of a lot of attention this whole game. Haven’t paid enough attention this game to provide great reads right now, I’ll be a little more diligent now that the activity’s picking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.