Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds what you want, not what Yamato wants. Granted she will die for Momo, but that's because as she is now, she isn't free and wants to defeat her father... Once that's done, she'll have nothing tying her down.
Whether Yamato still wants to leave Wano is questionable because she didn't know before that Momo and the scabbards were still alive. Yamato decided to only carry Oden's will because she thought the scabbards were dead. Oden's will with her has now become meaningless, so it is questionable whether she still wants to carry his will.

Yamato is already free. Yamato herself said in chapter 985 that the shackles were the reason she wasn't free. So she makes it clear that she is already free even though she is still in onigashima. So leaving Onigashima had nothing to do with being free but rather leaving a place whenever she wanted without being forced to stay in one place.

I see it differently. Yamato now has a reason to stay in Wano to protect Momo and Wano. I doubt Yamato would leave Wano to the world government. That would be a contradiction to the Kozuki family and Oden.

Whether Yamato still wants to leave Wano is questionable because she didn't know before that Momo and the scabbards were still alive. Yamato decided to only carry Oden's will because she thought the scabbards were dead. Oden's will with her has now become meaningless, so it is questionable whether she still wants to carry his will.

Yamato is already free. Yamato herself said in chapter 985 that the shackles were the reason she wasn't free. So she makes it clear that she is already free even though she is still in onigashima. So leaving Onigashima had nothing to do with being free but rather leaving a place whenever she wanted without being forced to stay in one place.

I see it differently. Yamato now has a reason to stay in Wano to protect Momo and Wano. I doubt Yamato would leave Wano to the world government. That would be a contradiction to the Kozuki family and Oden.
Yamato is not free. Once this is over, then this 20 year chapter of her life will be closed... to make a character to just be a protector, there was no need for bringing Ace into the equation. Among other things.

Yamato is not free. Once this is over, then this 20 year chapter of her life will be closed... to make a character to just be a protector, there was no need for bringing Ace into the equation. Among other things.
She is free. She gave the reason why she wasn't free. Maybe, but that's Oda's decision whether it was necessary or not. But it doesn't seem that important when you consider that there is no flashback with her and Ace. Maybe later but Oda had this chance when she was still with Luffy.

She is free. She gave the reason why she wasn't free. Maybe, but that's Oda's decision whether it was necessary or not. But it doesn't seem that important when you consider that there is no flashback with her and Ace. Maybe later but Oda had this chance when she was still with Luffy.
Because it hasn't been shown yet. You should know Oda waits to use fbs at certain times and not to early. Blame Oda.

To make matters worse, even if we accept that kind of writing, they still have Jinbei with them. This dude just casually smashed through a whole floor in order to climb up to Luffy & Sanji. Yet now he suddenly forgot about the fact that he could do that with basically every floor (-> easy way up for them) and they're all running around like headless chicken instead.
lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: This is a truth that is both painful and funny at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.