Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda just comes up with random BS to say X damages prometheus since he had setup earlier that its difficult to counter him. I see no reason why they would even hurt him. Only jinbe's water attack seems sensible counter to me.
It’s not BS, it’s like sensible fans have been saying for 2 years now. The Yonko are on par with commanders in terms of strength, even below in some cases.

It’s funny that there are people who read a series where Oda tries to spoon feed the fact that “perception =/= reality” to babies, but there are still people in this fandom who deny the reality that the Yonko are as weak as commanders in favor of the perception that the Yonko are stronger than commanders lol.

Because he is not a threat to her. He can freely stalemate admirals but BM is a different story
I mean, he did just damage Prometheus. Which means he is at the very least a threat to one of her strongest homies. He’s also the alliance’s 1st or 2nd strongest fighter, so her putting him down makes pretty much zero senses.

What’s more likely is that he broke free when Wanda and Carrot attacked.

Marco has just done more damage to a Yonkou than any Admirals at Marineford, lmao, why the fuck are they talking ?

It doesn't say anything of Marco struggling or being wounded. Big mom leaves the fight because she can't take him out in time, it's hilarious how Mihawk is getting trashed for postponement.

Katakuri wankers on suicide watch. Luffy beat Katakuri then was one shot by him while Marco is fighting his equal off panel.

I'll admit I'm starting to accept the idea that Sanji is ready to fight Queen.

His suit is a big durability factor which is the perfect counter to a fighter like Queen who relies on attacks that are very strong yet not as fast.

And the fact Sanji has a clear speed advantage on Queen could prove the key.

The issue is that Sanji hasn't shown the AP to take Queen down. Let's not forget not even BM managed that guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.