Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
I dont think luffy will be able to solo kaido, jzs will solo the all star, or the other 6 tobiroppo

1 because of my opinion on everyones strength and 2 because this isnt the strawhats vs the beast pirates. Its the alliance vs the beast pirates and they gonna need their shine too

If the strawhats could solo a yonkos crew they should have just brought the fleet and said fuck the alliance
They will get 1 v 1 especially Sanji. They will get isolated. Remember Marineford was a big ass war but Akainu vs WB still happened. I don't think every single one will but Jenbei and Sanji will. O don't know if Oda making Zoro fight King or jump Kaido

Think about it, actual Zoans are closer to proper animals than Gifters/SMILE Zoans are, so it should work better on proper Zoans than on SMILEs.
Zoans are able to go back to their human form entirely. Smiles are permanently stuck inbetween. they are part animal all the time.
there is a difference there, but I do not think it matter in this case.

until proven otherwise I consider both kinds of fruit equal in regard to Tamas powers.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Queen ain't saying anything when he saw Stealth Black clashed with King earlier.
Plus I believed he think Sanji already done when King pipe bomb him. Wonder why suddenly he mentioned about Germa? Gonna wait until Thursday for better explanation.
he knew Sanji wearing raid suit, but King doesnt.
thats a sign if Queen is a science/tech nerd. and he might know if only real germa bloodline who can use raid suit.

Think about it, this a story. A story written by a person who knows how drama works. the arc end sthe moment Tama mind controls the entire enemy team. thats it

All the tension in this story VANISHES. Oda can choose the limits of this power and no one will argue if he says it doesnt work on actual Zoans. literally no one.
Lmao you think Oda cares about tension. The same Oda that had Nami and Ussop gag in front of Enel for multiple chapters?

Let’s be real; it’s super cute that Carrot gets to show off her Sulong form again, but we’re still 200 chapters past her introduction and this may be her defining moment...which comes alongside Wanda also going Sulong against Perospero, a character about whom nobody outside of Nat gives a shit. I know the furboys are practically over the moon right now, but this wouldn’t be the first time they failed to grasp the futility of their cause :usosmug:
And? People don't give a fuck about momo people wanted him dead :suresure:and yamato real character develop starting around him lmao

Think about it, actual Zoans are closer to proper animals than Gifters/SMILE Zoans are, so it should work better on proper Zoans than on SMILEs.
There has to be some limit on tama’s ability’s if she’s can control the flying six that’s a lot of the firepower from the beast pirates gone and Tama can control gifters so rip beast pirates

Think about it, this a story. A story written by a person who knows how drama works. the arc end sthe moment Tama mind controls the entire enemy team. thats it

All the tension in this story VANISHES. Oda can choose the limits of this power and no one will argue if he says it doesnt work on actual Zoans. literally no one.
How does Page One and Ulti becoming allies destroy the drama? They're not close to the biggest antagonists of this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.