Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoans are able to go back to their human form entirely. Smiles are permanently stuck inbetween. they are part animal all the time.
there is a difference there, but I do not think it matter in this case.

until proven otherwise I consider both kinds of fruit equal in regard to Tamas powers.
So the ability might work whilst they are in Zoan form but once they return to human form, Tama's ability wears off, that's a way for Oda to keep her power in check.

Yes
I dont think luffy will be able to solo kaido, jzs will solo the all star, or the other 6 tobiroppo

1 because of my opinion on everyones strength and 2 because this isnt the strawhats vs the beast pirates. Its the alliance vs the beast pirates and they gonna need their shine too

If the strawhats could solo a yonkos crew they should have just brought the fleet and said fuck the alliance
you mean all ten of them vs 30000 Beast pirates?

ISn't it community head canon that Beckman and company are stronger than other commanders of other crews? If for example Zoro goes extreme diff with King and wins, does that mean hes reached the pinnacle of his projected power?

if all the strawhats go extreme diff with the commanders and tobi roppo, what happens to the remaining 29990 beast pirates?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And? People don't give a fuck about momo people wanted him dead :suresure:and yamato real character develop starting around him lmao
If you’re suggesting my argument is invalid because a few assholes around here don’t care for it, forgive me if I don’t entertain that as a proper defense. A sizable portion of the fandom also wants Jinbe dead, I’m not sure we’re a great collective measure of what should or shouldn’t happen in One Piece.

you mean all ten of them vs 30000 Beast pirates?

ISn't it community head canon that Beckman and company are stronger than other commanders of other crews? If for example Zoro goes extreme diff with King and wins, does that mean hes reached the pinnacle of his projected power?

if all the strawhats go extreme diff with the commanders and tobi roppo, what happens to the remaining 29990 beast pirates?
Tama happens to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.