Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How people could be that dumb LOL
Fact that Nami said those words is more than enough to understand that Nami will beat Ulti 100%. The wage of those words is same as: "I will fuc"k your brain out and then destroy your body"
It's done people.
:steef:
Also @PeperLevi I hope you butt was burned to mars, case this was another chapter that show what trash character is your fav
:gokulaugh:
Peperlevi right now

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No they only say that Mihawk is a better swordsman than Shanks. Luckily for Shanks, he’s not a one trick pony and he’s got more than just swordsmanship up his sleeve, so he’s still overall stronger than Mihawk.
No theres no such thing i already proved to you Cabaji fuji law etc all have more than swordsman ship yet they still swordsman and below mihawk.

Btw what does shanks have ? Show me in any canon source anything extra

@PeperLevi I am so done with Chopper. I had faith in him, but Oda became a terrible writer and decided to shit on Chopper for no reason. The idiot rabbit and Wanda are gonna beat Perospero. Nami and Usopp are gonna beat Ulti and Page One. Chopper can’t do anything but get infected like a fodder. He’ll get to fight a few Numbers if he’s lucky. If a good mangaka like Miura, Togashi, or Araki were writing this story, Chopper would be a beast worthy of being called a legend for centuries to come, but unfortunately Oda is writing this story
Post automatically merged:

Marco is gonna chase after BM

BM is gonna get stalled by Marco for most of this arc :milaugh:

Marco+15 other people can't stall Sakazuki properly but Bigmom? Maro alone will do fine:milaugh:
Scabbards + Luffy + Kid + Law + Zoro + Killer + Drake + Hawkins + Apoo + Yamato are gonna be needed to beat Kaido, while Akainu needs help from half the Marines to fight Marco, Vista, and some trash DCs. Remind me, who was it that stalled Akainu while Ace was dying? :choppawhat:

No theres no such thing i already proved to you Cabaji fuji law etc all have more than swordsman ship yet they still swordsman and below mihawk.

Btw what does shanks have ? Show me in any canon source anything extra
Zoro didn’t call Cabaji a swordsman. He just said he’ll fight anyone who uses swords

C

critical mindset

Did he take an explosion prior ?
If Yamato doesn’t break any bones it means Yamato >>> Sanji. Sanji literally had his strongest bone broken. That’s what you’re saying.

But here’s the truth. Vergo is like an escrima fighter and Sanji is a Muay Thai fighter that exclusively deals with kicking and hardening his shin, and an eskrima fighter used his weakest leg muscle vs Sanji’s hardest part of the leg, and Sanji broke when it should’ve been the reverse

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@PeperLevi I am so done with Chopper. I had faith in him, but Oda became a terrible writer and decided to shit on Chopper for no reason. The idiot rabbit and Wanda are gonna beat Perospero. Nami and Usopp are gonna beat Ulti and Page One. Chopper can’t do anything but get infected like a fodder. He’ll get to fight a few Numbers if he’s lucky. If a good mangaka like Miura, Togashi, or Araki were writing this story, Chopper would be a beast worthy of being called a legend for centuries to come, but unfortunately Oda is writing this story

Scabbards + Luffy + Kid + Law + Zoro + Killer + Drake + Hawkins + Apoo + Yamato are gonna be needed to beat Kaido, while Akainu needs help from half the Marines to fight Marco, Vista, and some trash DCs. Remind me, who was it that stalled Akainu while Ace was dying? :choppawhat:

Zoro didn’t call Cabaji a swordsman. He just said he’ll fight anyone who uses swords

How can you have a sword duel against a non swordsman pleb
cabaji HIMSELF says hes a swordsman

If Yamato doesn’t break any bones it means Yamato >>> Sanji. Sanji literally had his strongest bone broken. That’s what you’re saying.

But here’s the truth. Vergo is like an escrima fighter and Sanji is a Muay Thai fighter that exclusively deals with kicking and hardening his shin, and an eskrima fighter used his weakest leg muscle vs Sanji’s hardest part of the leg, and Sanji broke when it should’ve been the reverse

Not all bombs pack the same punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.