Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergo looking bored breaks Sanji without using any hardening. Sanji uses hardening on top of to the hardest bone in his body. Instead of breaking like seen here he is the one that’s breaking Sanji

Tashigi does better. Tashigi is much tougher than Sanji
I swear every single time I've checked for new spoilers today, I've read one of your message with that broken leg image. Please stop, it's bad for your health :emohiyo:
Post automatically merged:

Yep at fucking up his own crew :steef:
He is so strong he doesn't need a crew :steef:

Queen is more relevant than King anyway :kayneshrug:
King flies :cheers:

C

critical mindset

I swear every single time I've checked for new spoilers today, I've read one of your message with that broken leg image. Please stop, it's bad for your health :emohiyo:

He is so strong he doesn't need a crew :steef:

King flies :cheers:
Sanji got neg diffed

It’s never good to lie to yourself. The lies will eventually catch up to you

1: How can lasers push Marco back when they were flying thru him when he was in his Zoan form?

2: Headcanon.

3: Ace and Jimbei had a draw right before Ace joined WB. Jimbei already was in his prime. Ace got stronger and stronger eveytime he fought WB for 2 or 3 years. That's what WB said. Using simple logic, if Ace got stronger with time, that means he was stronger at MF than Jimbei.
They were absorbed by him and he prob shot haki lasers there so rapidly shooting them should push him away it didnt
Akainu also couldnt push him away one when he protected Luffy second when they clashed with there fists in flame both times Marco wasnt overpowered nor did he overpower him

Garp easily bypassed his phenix form

You just assume that Jinbe didnt got any stronger but he did got stronger when time passes they were if at all Jinbe even surpassed him Ace couldnt even touch a admiral Jinbe shamed an yonko where as Ace lost against an sleeping Yonko

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As a Sanji fan this chapter sounds very promising for my boy. Queen's interest in the Vinsmokes probably means he will destroy that awful, but tremendously op hand-me-down powerup, raid suit while fighting Sanji and Jimbei.

The two of them vs Queen will also be a nice callback to Sanji and Jimbei vs Wadatsumi back on FI, where the two of them also fought a bulky, large character.

What exactly prompted you to quote me? You know I don’t like you, nor am I gonna engage in conversation with you, so what’s the point of this? I don’t care about your OP opinions just like I disregard your political views.
Well you could just ignore me dude, If you post something in spoiler thread that mean that you already shared your opinion, and if someone disagree with you he could quete your post. Plus to that there was no need to answer on my post, I wouldn't feel offended.

Anyway, Marco should join crew - best doctor ever, so we don't need Choppa

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well you could just ignore me dude, If you post something in spoiler thread that mean that you already shared your opinion, and if someone disagree with you he could quete your post. Plus to that there was no need to answer on my post, I wouldn't feel offended.

Anyway, Marco should join crew - best doctor ever, so we don't need Choppa
That’s one option...the other one is you not speaking to me. Curious how that idea doesn’t pop into your head, that I have to take the high road when you won’t ever choose to be civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.