Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurwa @Chrono @Jackteo @AdmiralKinyagi Get to know each other

I'll be expecting you to organise among yourselves when the spanking is to begin

Call your friends too
zoLobros probably spank as hard as Enma ZoLo being able to injure gifters. Won't feel a thing.

What's with you and men assess?
I'm not into foreplay. If you want I can spit on you if it helps you, but that's as far as it goes.

Bro 80 percent of your posts contain anti zoro comments. Don't pretend like this is anything new.

:milaugh:

You were already team sanji to begin with.
Im still think that Zoro will fight king, but I liked more the idea of an aerial fight vs Sanji.
But now is the time to be an extremist like some people here, and to accept no logical explanations(jk).
My post are not anti zoro lol, if I say that zoro will not fight king, or sanji will not fight someone, it doesnt mean that Im anti them.
It is true that from time to time I do some memes, for zoro and sanji, but nothing serious.:beckmoji:They are just some drawings son, chill.
If people cant accept when someone critic their favorite, or when someone do a meme about them, maybe they should take a pause from this forum.:suresure:

Last edited:
Queen: *Acknowledges Sanji's existence*

Swordbois: Omg Sanji vs Queennn....Ommggg

King: *Literally fights Sanji and now has some set up with him. King knows Sanji has a dangerous invisibility technique that can mess things up*

Swordbois: No....
------------

Like fucking hell Queen doesnt show any anger or anything. And thinks about Judge not Sanji being Germa....Yall really are desperate for anything. I feel bad.

Now it's j
Post TS Chopper is trash, no one cares. He didn't even try to create an antidote alone :lusalty:
To Chopper's defense he can't create an antidote without any information on the virus, let alone do it in an hour

You guys have your work cut out for you with the Imm guy who wants to spank Sanji fans for some reason lol
Post automatically merged:

No apoo running track showing of hes speed is
def 2nd most interesting plotline, he was able to run on air after all

Ok so A swordsman With The ability To fly , Even More agile than His Supposed Opponent Zoro who Cant Really Fly , isnt as Mobile as King , Is Only Limited to Ground duels. Obviously Oda Gonna Introduce Some sort of asspull for King To Not use his Flying abilities which Obviously Would be such a waste.
most aerial battles we have seen have only been clashes, every fight is settled on the ground eventually. i just don't think it's as much of a big deal as you are making it, the scabbards are good example of this king also being a swordsman has no reason to fly away. did you see marco running away from akainu and aokiji in marineford. i haven't heard anyone complain that he didn't fly away turn all his fights into aerial battles. sanji facing a yc1 commander who also happens to be swordsman and kaido right hand man, would be more of a waste imo just for the sake of king having this one flight ability.

most aerial battles we have seen have only been clashes, every fight is settled on the ground eventually. i just don't think it's as much of a big deal as you are making it, the scabbards are good example of this king also being a swordsman has no reason to fly away. did you see marco running away from akainu and aokiji in marineford. i haven't heard anyone complain that he didn't fly away turn all his fights into aerial battles. sanji facing a yc1 commander who also happens to be swordsman and kaido right hand man, would be more of a waste imo just for the sake of king having this one flight ability.
G4 Luffy vs Doffy ?

Ok so A swordsman With The ability To fly , Even More agile than His Supposed Opponent Zoro who Cant Really Fly , isnt as Mobile as King , Is Only Limited to Ground duels. Obviously Oda Gonna Introduce Some sort of asspull for King To Not use his Flying abilities which Obviously Would be such a waste.
Kaido the flying Dragon is fighting swordsman as we speak, but apparently King flying and fighting one is too much for the imagination.

As long as Sanji abandons his RS for good and uses his true potentials, I'm not against this idea. I would put Sanji at YC2+ tho.
More like YC1 ballpark if you ask me. Would be close to end of WCI Luffy, which is a pretty good level.

I guess this chapter connects Sanji to Queen as a main fight.

So Queen knows Judge, probably also was part of Vegapunk maniac research team!?

I'm telling you all, Vegapunk is the craziest Lol

First we had Ceasar, then Judge, and now Queen!? There is no way the head of them all is a saint Lmao! He probably is the dirtiest who maintained a good public image as a good guy!

But generally, this Queen/Judge/Sanji moment opens up bigger backstory and backbone behind the fight, and also will give more intel about "Judge being that maniac to experiment on his children, so obsessed to get power, and also story about Vegapunk"
Please Oda, you are doing great, don't forget this plotline when time comes!
Vegapunk could well turn out to be One Piece’s Orochimaru.

A YC1 who can fly and literally use DJ, to be more precise. Makes it much much much more aesthetic than a sword fight with Zoro.

Yeah possible, tho I think that he hates Judge, and he will try to take a personal vendeta vs Sanji. We will see.
Judge was called an ***hole by Caesar if I remember correctly. It seems like people tolerated Judge only due to proffessionalism.

Last edited:
King vs Zoro:they both have swords. Thats basicaly the only good argument.
King vs Sanji.:
They both have abilities based on fire attacks.
They both have a version of dj.
They both fly.
They already clashed.
King aparently wants to kill Sanji. He wanted to break him in half like time when they clashed.
And people wonder why someone would think about a potential match between Sanji and King.
:kayneshrug:

cut Pica without Help because of his mobility....
I

Queen is a Swordsman Too.
hmm yeah maybe just doesn't look as skilled with the blade so it makes sense zoro faces the better swordsman.

He primarily uses flight in combat until what has been shown though.
so far yeah i agree oda has shown very little of his true fighting style. guess this will become more clear soon

It's not even about fighting styles, if Oda went down the route of doing a traditional 1v1 fight set up, Sanji wouldn't 1v1 a stronger opponent than Zoro in Wano, it's like if Zoro 1v1 the main villain of the arc instead of Luffy.

And King is likely stronger than Queen.

Nevertheless I'm not convinced we're even getting tradition 1v1 fight set ups anyway in Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.