Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so A swordsman With The ability To fly , Even More agile than His Supposed Opponent Zoro who Cant Really Fly , isnt as Mobile as King , Is Only Limited to Ground duels. Obviously Oda Gonna Introduce Some sort of asspull for King To Not use his Flying abilities which Obviously Would be such a waste.
Why do people use the flying argument. King is a physical fighter, meaning he has to get close to zoro to fight anyway. He can use flight to his advantage, like Kaku. In fact, ita not much different from any CP9 fight.

This staunch idea that Zoro wouldn't fight King, who is likely relatively similar in strength to Queen (ill refrain from saying stronger to appease the fanbases), who seems to be having a direct interest in Sanji, because he flies is ridiculous
Post automatically merged:

guestimates on when pics come out
Well, I'd say 7 hours, but they came out sort of late 2 weeks ago. Theres a new source doing pics so, maybe in 7-8 hours.

So if Queen respects Judge who Sanji hates.

What is the point of this?

Like why is Oda introducing this plotline?

Is this a plot line to make Queen an ally?
Well I dont think that Queen knows that Sanji hates Judges, and even if he knows, he wont attack the son of someone he respects most likely.
But this would be way to simple, so the better plot is if queen hates judge and wants to beat his son lol.
Anyway we will see, maybe even this chapter, if not soon.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Btw Im in Sanjis squad now, just because the zoro boys are wild and insulted me and other people for no reason.
But np I will respond back with memes.
On topic: Can wait for Sanji vs Queen, if it happens lol.
Bro 80 percent of your posts contain anti zoro comments. Don't pretend like this is anything new.

:milaugh:

You were already team sanji to begin with.

Well I dont think that Queen knows that Sanji hates Judges, and even if he knows, he wont attack the son of someone he respects most likely.
But this would be way to simple, so the better plot is if queen hates judge and wants to beat his son lol.
Anyway we will see, maybe even this chapter, if not soon.
My question is about that scenario where this plot line somehow DOES NOT lead to a fight

What is the point of it?

Like what else can possibly come from this?

That Queen becomes an ally?

Hey the walking plot device Tama showed up, the last person anyone wanted to see. Oda is hard pressed on stalling for time. Like literally nothing has happened in the past five chapters, outside of Kiado and the scabbards. Luffy and Zoro still running around for the past five chapters fighting fodder. Oda just keeps adding to the story for the sole purpose of stalling. This is filler.

My question is about that scenario where this plot line somehow DOES NOT lead to a fight

What is the point of it?

Like what else can possibly come from this?

That Queen becomes an ally?
No, but I think the plot will explain more about vegapunk and the ssg weapon who can be prezent in wano in future.
If Queen is truly an ex member of vegapunks gang, then he will start to talk about him and judge. And we will find more important infos for the future arcs, or even for the curent arc, if the marines make a move in wano.
I doubt that queen will become an ally tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.