Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this chapter connects Sanji to Queen as a main fight.

So Queen knows Judge, probably also was part of Vegapunk maniac research team!?

I'm telling you all, Vegapunk is the craziest Lol

First we had Ceasar, then Judge, and now Queen!? There is no way the head of them all is a saint Lmao! He probably is the dirtiest who maintained a good public image as a good guy!

But generally, this Queen/Judge/Sanji moment opens up bigger backstory and backbone behind the fight, and also will give more intel about "Judge being that maniac to experiment on his children, so obsessed to get power, and also story about Vegapunk"
Please Oda, you are doing great, don't forget this plotline when time comes!

Its a Pity , Sanji vs King Could Have been So Aesthetically Pleasing , Gonna Settle For Zoro's asspulls *smh :gonope::kayneshrug:
you know king design screams out swordsman that huge sword he carries is very noticable part of his design, i think he was always meant to fight zoro from the very begining i see no asspulls. sure he can fly so could marco in marineford yet we saw most of his battles taking place on the ground. i blame oda for showing so little of king capabilities so far in this arc, this whole discussion would have been put to bed much earlier

bro tbh i dont give a fuck if sanji fight king or not. but the fact he gets to fight queen a YC2 with 1.32 billion makes me so happy
After this arc they in the big leagues, definitely. Somehow its crazy that Blackbeard, Akainu, Im aand potentially Shanks all could even bigger threats combat wise to Luffy in the end.

But defeating Kaido and/or Big Mom here solidifies his place among the strongest Pirates, which is a long time coming. His subordinates will be strong enough to surpass Yonko commanders (at least Kaido and BMs, leaving Shanks' and Blackbeards unknown for now), which potentially sets up their strengths against Admirals or VA's for the weaker strawhats

Status
Not open for further replies.