Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong
She doesn't have a soul reserve for marco
She could have killed or beta Marco there

Marco literally got caught easily, she can't even dodge linlin grab.
He couldn't break free

He got saved by plot

Linlin has never been shown being bored with someone who challenges her
This is plot 2.0 since Marco is below Jinbei
But ain't a she a yonko that far above commanders ??? she dont need homies she got Haki that block gear 4 luffy with ease and neg diff queen with Pure strength WHY SHE NEED THE HOMIES?

With help or without? If without you eating again a L soon. As I descript it in my previous post, the compare with Usopp and Chopper in Alabasta didn't work here. At least both where equal in alabasta to their opponents and one simple move give them their W. This can't work again since the powergap is too large right now. Ulti could easily handle on her own and she did it and stomp both Usopp and Nami to a point where Oda need someone else to save Nami in her last seconds. Ulti laugh off against the attack of Usopp, Pageone didn't want even waste time on them. If you really believe they can take 1on1 against characters who can tank G3+ lvl attacks you simple eating your L again. Im happy Oda debunk your point in this chapter.

Nami and Usopp aren't matches for Ulti and Pageone. They need a powerup+help of someone else to match up these monsters.
Tama will help them escape right now, but Nami gonna get Zeus back and then beat Ulti later on her own. Oda clearly is setting up a grudge match between Ulti and Nami

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So how do you know how much of his strength Mihawk was using? Is it however much you want him to be using?

Big Mom was grabbing Marco with one hand. What’s stopping her form just using Napoleon instead of letting Perospero try to attack him? Is his arrow stronger than Napoleon? There is logically no reason why BM can’t just use her other hand to swing Napoleon at Marco. Oda just wanted Carrot and Wanda to look like the badass heroes
Post automatically merged:

???
Makes me wonder why you always go against people saying admirals were holding back cause of MF hometurf? Of how Akainu could have ended WB if he used a bigger magma fist like great eruption instead of a simple palm thrust? You're not givng the same fair treatment which is once again the point.

Marco >= Pero at this point

Show me where Linlin deems Capone, judge as '"small fight/opponents"
These 2 are below Perospero

I forgot, didn't Marco have barrier haki or better speed than Kata/g4
Yet he can't dodge linlin

He doesn't seem to chase after linlin, he realised the gap is too big.
Such a coward
lmao
ndule its good to have you back...

Tama will help them escape right now, but Nami gonna get Zeus back and then beat Ulti later on her own. Oda clearly is setting up a grudge match between Ulti and Nami
Gonna bet on it?
If Nami beat Ulti on her own later withour any help, I gonna wear for 1month the avatar of your choice.
If Nami defeat Ulti with help or don't beat her, you wearing for 1month the avatar of my choice!
Deal or no deal?
:cheers:
Don't disrespect your opinion but I simple can't see happing after this chapter.

Marco >= Pero at this point

Show me where Linlin deems Capone, judge as '"small fight/opponents"
These 2 are below Perospero

I forgot, didn't Marco have barrier haki or better speed than Kata/g4
Yet he can't dodge linlin

He doesn't seem to chase after linlin, he realised the gap is too big.
Such a coward
When he got his ass saved from arrow by the likes of Wanda and Carrot :suresure:

Makes me wonder why you always go against people saying admirals were holding back cause of MF hometurf? Of how Akainu could have ended WB if he used a bigger magma fist like great eruption instead of a simple palm thrust? You're not givng the same fair treatment which is once again the point.
Kizaru was causing wanton destruction at Sabaody for no reason at all, and Aokiji was so careless with his abilities at MF that he overdid his freezing and prevented the walls from being able to be lifted up in time. The only one who arguably cared enough about preserving MF was Akainu, and even then I doubt he cared enough to do anything more than just slightly nerf himself.

It’s not fair to compare that moment against WB against BM having the chance to finish off Marco. WB was in a vulnerable position because of his heart attack, which had nothing to do with Akainu, while Marco was in a vulnerable position because BM herself grabbed him

An obese 50 ton woman living rent free. You have people spamming the same bullshit over and over hoping to trigger the 4 fans of hers who, 2 of them are sleeping. Mama has you guys on a string

The puppetmaster :shocking:
I mean
she appears in roughly 4 pages in the chapter
actually not "rent free"
actually well in topic
its ok

no need to be salty
if you dont want big mom to be talked about, you might be in the wrong section of the forum.

Dont why me...

Non barrier my ass. They both used haki. And Apoo blocked him and Drake's ass easily. And from the looks of it is fighting both of them at the same time. He also dodged Zoro's attack.

Dont compare Apoo to weak ass Pica.
Yeah, no barrier. Barrier haki is one way to use flowing haki or ryuo. That is not the same a just flowing haki to a weapon.

Apoo blocking their attacks does not make them look bad. It's Oda way of telling us Apoo is strong and has skills outside of music attacks. Remember, Monet blocked Zoro attacks yet was destroyed when he flexed on her. Pica blocked Zoro's attacks yet had his strongest golem and strongest haki (full body haki) beat by Zoro. Killer was fighting even with a serious Zoro yet was still oneshot and blitz by Zoro at end. You should realize by now how Zoro's fights are written.

Apoo dodged Zoro's attack and Zoro either dodged or tanked his music attack. Apoo was surprised when Zoro came out of the smoke lefted by his music attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.