Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I strongly believe Zoro vs Kaido is happening;

- This chapter confirms Queen vs Sanji. Queen was holding both Sanji's and Zoro's bounty posters, but he was more interested in Sanji.
- Similar to Luffy, Zoro lost a lot of energy fighting gifters and chasing Apoo. Both Zoro and Luffy took a hit from Apoo. This corresponds to Kaido vs the Scabbards and how he lost a lot of energy and took some damages from them. Oda wants to give them a fair fight.
- You can't fight a Calamity if you are not fresh. That's why Jinbei, Sanji, and Marco are more qualified to fight Calamities than Zoro. Unlike Zoro and Luffy, they haven't lost any energy.
- If Zoro fights King and wins it would make him look like a monster and stronger than Luffy which doesn't make any sense. He fought an army of 500 gifters, took a huge hit from Apoo, clashes with X-drake, clashes with Apoo, and chases him then goes 1vs1 against King and defeats him? That's an enormous feat.
- Without mentioning Enma, Ryuma, and all the scary foreshadowings of Zoro vs Kaido.

You can keep denying ZKK but I promise you that it will happen.
He fought an army of 500 gifters? Lmao. Whole gifter army is about 500. As usual twist the information.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Stop spouting nonsense, you have already done enough of that.
Marco wasn't concerned in the slightest up until Peros was about to shoot him, anyone with a brain can see it.

Marco was throwing hands with someone that equals the dude that made Doflamingo shit his pants being islands away.
Marco has serious clashes with every top tiers in existence but yeah the guy is not strong....

Marco was Brook'd by BM. All he did was hurt a homie, and was turned into a toy.
Big mom slammed Brook to the ground several times, then casually taking him with her.

Marco didn't need to regen a single time nor did he get overpowered or put in any slight discomfort on panel.

He just casually fought a full power Yonkou on equal grounds, not like Jinbe who clashed with a way weaker Mom.

Don't care much about BM vs Marco(I didn't expect that she would catch him that fast,given that she is a slow and tanky fighter),but I wanna see BM kids(Smoothie,Snack,Compote and Amande) in action.

Also Apoo using martial sticks for fighting!:steef:

Ulti was beasting on Usopp and Nami.She is goofy chick,but gets the job done.

Bounty plus seeing how easily Sanji handled King while Zoro is struggling 2v1 against Apoo.
So you're saying Zoro is struggling because Apoo blocked an attack even though Apoo acknowledges the match up against the 2 is too much for him. Also using that logic did Big Mom struggle vs Marco in this exchange, because it was blocked too.

Then you're gonna say something like but look at how BM handled him afterwards. Precisely. Apoo is getting taken down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.