Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
After this chapter, I think Im gonna rate Marco a bit higher
For sure I think the fact he survived the Payback War should have never been underestimated. I never thought he was immortal and still don't. More like I believe that he is a smart guy, combined with his DF hax, that always allowed him to go through situations that were bigger than him.

Apoo isn't even taking Zolo seriously
no haki nor uses his DF

And Zolo is still struggling:milaugh:
Zoro: I want to go and assist Kin'emon and the others!!
Zoro: Fighting with you will just/only be a waste of my time!! :milaugh::milaugh:

You should read and know who isn't taking the other one seriously lolllll. Zoro has no business in fighting trash. He is going for the dragon's head. Also, Apoo is definitely using Haki against Zoro. I didn't know that you can differentiate between black and black lollll. And for the DF, Zoro knows his power now. He can just cover his ears and it's game over for his power. I'm telling you man, Apoo is trash.

This chapter show again why Punk hazard and Dressrosa where lack of Tension. Outside of Doffy who perform a great feats and beeing a monster, sadly his crew wasn't the case. Trebol get one shotet by almost one hand Law, Diamante get beaten by Kyros, Pica the strongest get defeated easily by Zoro, Vergo wasn't a problem either.

In that case guys like Zoro or Law didn't have problems to take out Doffy strongest members because they where awful weak. And the result was that the members of Doffy get trashed away.

Glad guys like Apoo or the Flyers can show a big threat, calamity as Queen making his hype and performance too.
Hyped for Who's Who and Sasaki later,also Hawkins should do later something.

On the other hand, if you're gonna have Zoro get blocked by Apoo, why have him be there in the first place? Especially if he's using Enma. I doubt he's going all out, but still... His haki really isn't better than Apoo's?
This happens when a character gets wanked too much by fandoms.
Zoro is strong, one of the strongest in the alliance, but there are still a lot of characters who are above him or on his level

Apoo is one of them :pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.