Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't take it so serious though. The strawhats like to goof around a bit before getting serious. Zoro was clashing with Pica's real body multiple times without overpowering him. But once getting serious, chopping a mountain into pieces and oneshotting FBH Pica. Right now, Zoro isn't even using Santoryu. Keeps Enma, his strongest blade, away. Once he gets serious against someone like King, putting on his bandana and using all 3 blades, it will be another story.
Zoro has still to go all out, that's clear, but saying that he is not serious now is non-sense, him and Drake need that antidote or will be a plague-massacre. Sounds like a serious scenario and Zoro is clearly not playing around now

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can bench press 110kg but when I have bad leverage I can't even lift a fraction of that. (bench press is also technique).

Tashigi has extremely poor leverage but she stopped the momentum of the cannon ball immediately like that. She is hovering mid air and has her arm fully extended, she is using nothing for leverage.
I got you. I know lifting is as about technique, form and leverage as it's about strength. It was a really cool scene for Tashigi to show she's improved from pre TS. Cause this was her first Post TS appearance. Here's the scene from the anime which has better flow than the manga.

So yeah cool scene for Tashigi but nothing Zoro couldn't do. I mean we've seen him split a giant chimney with one sword being stuck upside down in W7. You can't have less leverage than that lol

Shouldn't we wait for viz like you always like to say in every chapter?

The point is BM overpowered Marco in two panels. No admiral could do it alone. Mihawk could not get an advantage over someone weaker than Marco in a longer period of time.

Yonko are a level above :finally:
Marco KO'd Promotheus, so overpowered BM in the first exchange too. Fight got interrupted by Pero and then by Carrot and Wanda so we don't know how Marco would have countered. Then BM flees and thinks she doesn't have the assets to fight Marco right now.

The point is BM overpowered Marco in two panels. No admiral could do it alone. Mihawk could not get an advantage over someone weaker than Marco in a longer period of time.
When has Big mom overpowered Marco?
How is her grabbing him by his neck a contest of strength nor did he ever attempt to break free, but casually talk to Big mom and Perospero.

Marco has overpowered Big mom to a point where Prometheus was forced back.

No Top Tier other than Garp has overpowered Marco on panel.

I got you. I know lifting is as about technique, form and leverage as it's about strength. It was a really cool scene for Tashigi to show she's improved from pre TS. Cause this was her first Post TS appearance. Here's the scene from the anime which has better flow than the manga.

So yeah cool scene for Tashigi but nothing Zoro couldn't do. I mean we've seen him split a giant chimney with one sword being stuck upside down in W7. You can't have less leverage than that lol
Don't waste your time, it's like arguing with a flat-earther.

C

critical mindset

But then gets hazzled by Garp's cannon balls. (I believe he said he could throw them twice as fast as the howitzers that fire them though he complained he could do better when he was younger). See how effortlessly Tashigig does it

If the cannonball exerts a certain force and Tashigi stops it in much less than a fraction of a second, then the force output she exerts would be the cannonball's momentum divided by the time it took for her to stop it.

And Tashigi uses shit leverage. She is essentially using only the closest leverage which is her hand and knuckle to stop the cannanball

Zoro can't do that pre TS. He can't even do it now I can bet. Tashigi is really strong

FFs Zoro fought Monet who used literal toothpicks weapon against him. It can't get much worse. Monet couldn't even bite through Tashigi when she was shownj being a monster that easily ripped off shoulders of the other marines

Marco KO'd Promotheus, so overpowered BM in the first exchange too. Fight got interrupted by Pero and then by Carrot and Wanda so we don't know how Marco would have countered. Then BM flees and thinks she doesn't have the assets to fight Marco right now.
:suresure: He overpowered a homie so that means he overpowered the person BM? :choppawhat:

He would not have countered. Queen in zoan form couldn't counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.