Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Zoro goes in for a serious attack. He shouts so he is psyching himself up. Tashigi blocks him casually, with the context that Tashigi doesn't want to fight, while Zoro is pressed and needs to push on. Zoro would've gone for a named attack. Tashigi stops his full-forced assault

And Zoro can't do this, stopping the momentum of a cannon ball with a straight arm mid air, which amounts to her using onyl her hand strength to stop the cannon balls momentum
Bro Zoro will never attack Tashigi seriously. He has a history with her, and if I recall they were clearing the way running from Shinokuni in this scene. Also using Mangapanda scans gives me PTSD :suresure:

As for stopping the cannon ball it's more of a skill than strength feat, I don't see why Zoro can't do it. We've literally seen him lifting tonnes of weights before.

Ah, so BIG MOM didn't kill old Rayleigh (DARK KING), the vice-captain of the Pirate King who was = Kizaru, and Kizaru = MARCOS MF. It looks like BIG MOM just killed 3 rabbits with just one attack. HAHAHAHAHAH.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
OH GOD.
The YONKOU level is too high for admirals.:suresure::suresure:
Kaido 3 days without stopping against BIG MOM, MARCOS 3 seconds.
This is basically confirmation how close the events of this chapter got to u, so u are trying to cover it up but not doing the best job at it.

It is really a good feat of Apoo to block 720pound+CoA attack of Zoro and Hybrid Drake. I think it doesn't look Zoro much weak but more like Apoo beeing a strong opponet.
Reminder how CoA Zoro destroy Pica and that was a weaker Zoro back then. The different between one of Doffy strongest member and Apoo is really large. Apoo is close to Doffy then to Pica:
Doflamingo>Apoo>>>Pica
I wouldn't take it so serious though. The strawhats like to goof around a bit before getting serious. Zoro was clashing with Pica's real body multiple times without overpowering him. But once getting serious, chopping a mountain into pieces and oneshotting FBH Pica. Right now, Zoro isn't even using Santoryu. Keeps Enma, his strongest blade, away. Once he gets serious against someone like King, putting on his bandana and using all 3 blades, it will be another story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
So you agree she could have just drowned him?

Also she could just take Napoleon and cut his head off.
This reasoning doesn't work at all.

Just look at all the fights in the show and see all the moments where someone had the upper hand for a while and could have killed the other easy or do lethal damages. This is not how the fight are done in One piece. Oda is trying to tell us a story during the fights with different moments.

She grabbed Marco without a sword and without preparing a sword attack. She would likely punch him or slam him into the ground like Queen or Vinsmokes etc.

This means that Oda wanted to show us that : Marco can hold his ground a little, but BM is stronger, but without all her homies or Peros help this will take too mch time to fight him and she has others things to do. And Oda let the door open for a real fight or other clash in the future.

C

critical mindset

Bro Zoro will never attack Tashigi seriously. He has a history with her, and if I recall they were clearing the way running from Shinokuni in this scene. Also using Mangapanda scans gives me PTSD :suresure:

As for stopping the cannon ball it's more of a skill than strength feat, I don't see why Zoro can't do it. We've literally seen him lifting tonnes of weights before.
I can bench press 110kg but when I have bad leverage I can't even lift a fraction of that. (bench press is also technique).

Tashigi has extremely poor leverage but she stopped the momentum of the cannon ball immediately like that. She is hovering mid air and has her arm fully extended, she is using nothing for leverage.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
If Usopp dont have braindamage from this, then it is clear than any injuries outside of the extreme life threatening one, dont do shit to a person, Usopp will be back, and win his fight even with his head almost entirely fractured. There is only 1 God, Usopus.:smart:
Well if our God's body behaves like Brook's he will be 100% healthy after drinking some fresh milk lol

It is only a matter of time in that case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.