Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is literally pulling out the
"one day ill be considered the most dangerous crew member" from thriller bark.
:goyea::myman:
He already is...

KOing Luffy and left him out cold when Enraged Army is approaching
Putting razor into Zoro's lunch
Abandoning Nami for hoes, and now leaving Nami and Usopp to Ulti and Page One
Indirectly causing Big Mom to come to Wano

Judge's son is the most dangerous man indeed, except it's not for the enemy but to his own crewmates..

C

critical mindset

Ohhh my brotha I wanna hear your reasoning behind this :usoprice:
Zoro goes in for a serious attack. He shouts so he is psyching himself up. Tashigi blocks him casually, with the context that Tashigi doesn't want to fight, while Zoro is pressed and needs to push on. Zoro would've gone for a named attack. Tashigi stops his full-forced assault

And Zoro can't do this, stopping the momentum of a cannon ball with a straight arm mid air, which amounts to her using only her hand strength to stop the cannon balls momentum. She does it with the tip of her sword, so it's all hand strength. That's the only thing that she uses for leverage here

So Big Mom didn't really do anything to Marco, still she dropped him like a bag of trash and moved on. So much consideration for a supposed powerhouse... :suresure:

Let's see what the two of them do from now on.
Marco clashed with her and Peros shooting would do nothing he took Magma punchese and lasers a candy arrow cant do anything to him he overpowered BM homie

Marco>Queen

Worst

Custom title
Ah, so BIG MOM didn't kill old Rayleigh (DARK KING), the vice-captain of the Pirate King who was = Kizaru, and Kizaru = MARCOS MF. It looks like BIG MOM just killed 3 rabbits with just one attack. HAHAHAHAHAH.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Yea as soon on as she said fighting Marco was a little battle/waste of time the fight was over I mean Marco can be annoying BC of his regeneration power but BM would smash him bad

Internally I really debate whether you are trolling or if you really are this dense. You said Marco needed the rest of the crew to stop Akainu. I posted a panel showing this to be delusional. Your response? "Look the cry out of insecure and then trolling out of desperation."

Can't you see how pathetic this is? :kaidowhat: Are you that oblivious to how dumb you look here? It's manga fact that Marco was able to completely stalemate Akainu while Ace made a death speech. I literally posted the fucking panel and you say I am trolling? gosh lad stop eating crayons.
I initially said that Marco needed Vista and the other WB commanders to fight Akainu, obviously referring to the scene where all cut his path from Luffy.

You showed a different scene and falsely claimed that Marco stalled Akainu alone, which he hasn't. He had aid from the other pirates around. It's amsuing how u guys claim that 50% of MF were helping Akainu against the commanders, but the same didn't apply vice versa.

So Yes, i said Marco needed the rest of his crew to stop Akainu and that was indeed the case.

Marco alone stalled Big mom, not receiving any aid, but still damaging her while going out clean and looking out for another oponnent.

If he could have he would have. BM has far superior physical feats to him.
If Big mom could've done something to him while grabbing him like that, She would've, but the fact that she holds him up for Perospero to shoot implies that she doesn't have the ability to critically injure Marco.

"I Don't have souls to use against you"

Sounds to me like she needs more to beat him.
Do you always default to calling 'trolling' when you have nothing but hot air to post?
So, how is Big mom's CoA comparable to Garps?

Please show me.
shaking in fear of the death by Candy Arrow...:goatasure:

Having to fight a Yonkou and Top Vet just isn't easy you know.
:kayneshrug:

Perospero is getting defeated, as I told @playa4321 earlier the only way I can see him not getting defeated is if the other BMP arrive and interrupt the fight.
I do not see this as the end of his role in Onigashima, especially after he made such a deal of breaking the alliance with Kaido. Even if the pests beat him he has good chances of getting back up and try to resume his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.