Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah No.2 and No.3 based on bounties and not strength since Queen doesn't mention strength/strongest etc
People on the One Piece world treat bounties as strength no matter how many times people trot out *half of* Aokiji's sentence which also noted bounties are the WGs measure of battle power but sometimes they indicate other things.

Sentences like "He was strong enough to defeat two of her commanders worth 800 million and 1 billion", "I'm going to beat all 1 billion berries of me", and "you can't beat me, my bounty is 700 million." Only make sense under this framework.

Tama for nakama! does she met Ussop and Nami before, or is she just rampaging against the beast pirates? Kunoichi Oath is the title of the chapter I guess is related to an offscreened conversation about it with Shinobu and Nami or maybe she is just trying to show off that she can be a great kunoichi and a SH ally?

Look the cry out of insecure and then trolling out of desperation.
I know it's too much to expect from you to understand it, but thanks for posting the panel of Marco and others stalling Akainu with Marco even addressing his side as WE.

How long did that clash go before WB came in to sneak Akainu? Unless u think Ace survived 20 minutes of having a hole in his torso then it was just couple minutes at most.

Marco stalled Full power Meme on panel and injured her while never injuring Akainu.

Also, Akainu fought Marco, Vista, Crocodile, Izo, Curiel and the other commanders for a certain period before the Marine fodders came in the next chapter.

Non awakened-weakened Akainu ~ Full power Meme. Yep, sounds plausible.

Also, Marco has won this confrontation by doing more damage, fighting alone and not receiving any in the process.
:cheers:
Internally I really debate whether you are trolling or if you really are this dense. You said Marco needed the rest of the crew to stop Akainu. I posted a panel showing this to be delusional. Your response? "Look the cry out of insecure and then trolling out of desperation."

Can't you see how pathetic this is? :kaidowhat: Are you that oblivious to how dumb you look here? It's manga fact that Marco was able to completely stalemate Akainu while Ace made a death speech. I literally posted the fucking panel and you say I am trolling? gosh lad stop eating crayons.

What's baseless is you spouting nonsense that Marco couldn't get out of her grip.
If he could have he would have. BM has far superior physical feats to him.
Kizaru shred his body into tiny little past, sry to have struck a nerve, but the truth needs to be said. Nice trolling attempt though, very creative.

Are you just comparing the CoA of Haki god Garp with fucking Big mom??
:gokulaugh:

Marco didn't even need to use regen a single time
:milaugh:
Do you always default to calling 'trolling' when you have nothing but hot air to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.