Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@critical mindset
It is really a good feat of Apoo to block 720pound+CoA attack of Zoro and Hybrid Drake. I think it doesn't look Zoro much weak but more like Apoo beeing a strong opponet.
Reminder how CoA Zoro destroy Pica and that was a weaker Zoro back then. The different between one of Doffy strongest member and Apoo is really large. Apoo is close to Doffy then to Pica:
Doflamingo>Apoo>>>Pica

You really think that it is how characters fight in One piece.... ? Big Mom likes to punch or slam and Oda wouldn't ever take that way.
If One piece Characters were as raw and smart and deadly lots of fights would have lasted 2/3 panels.

And you can say that Marco didn't went all out at all either. He likely has higher end attacks that could allow him to loosen the grip or escape it. Here it is only a clash or a begining of fight so no one is all out.
So you agree she could have just drowned him?

Also she could just take Napoleon and cut his head off.

Na he isn't getting out of her grip. She is far stronger and he has no way to damage her or overpower her. See how easily she ragdolled Queen in zoan form.
Hard isn't it?
When the same Marco who needed Vista and all other commanders to stall heavily wounded Akainu is 1v1 fighting Meme of panel and then injuring her weapon while not needing to use regen even once.
:josad:

I know your comprehension is limited but try to read the manga. Marco alone was enough for that failure Sakazuki. The databook supervised by Oda confirms Marco is admiral level. Kizaru himself admitted he could have lost if he misstepped vs Marco :endthis: Admirals are YC1 level with flashier fruits but are weaker physically. That's why Fujitora got bullied by no name Zoro slashes and no name G3 moves. That's why Marco treated Kizaru and Aokiji like beach balls.

C

critical mindset

@critical mindset
It is really a good feat of Apoo to block 720pound+CoA attack of Zoro and Hybrid Drake. I think it doesn't look Zoro much weak but more like Apoo beeing a strong opponet.
Reminder how CoA Zoro destroy Pica and that was a weaker Zoro back then. The different between one of Doffy strongest member and Apoo is really large. Apoo is close to Doffy then to Pica:
Doflamingo>Apoo>>>Pica
Dude, Ulti vs Usopp hahahahah

I agree with you

Tashigi=Apoo > Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.