Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro goes in for a serious attack. He shouts so he is psyching himself up. Tashigi blocks him casually, with the context that Tashigi doesn't want to fight, while Zoro is pressed and needs to push on. Zoro would've gone for a named attack. Tashigi stops his full-forced assault

And Zoro can't do this, stopping the momentum of a cannon ball with a straight arm mid air, which amounts to her using only her hand strength to stop the cannon balls momentum. She does it with the tip of her sword, so it's all hand strength. That's the only thing that she uses for leverage here
Tashigi was outclassed, she was hypetool for Monet who get rekt hard by unserious Zoro. Monet who is league under Pica who was trash for Zoro. Tashigi wasn't even worth for a battle for Law who also beat Vergo.

These characters aren't really impressive, Apoo play in same league as Drake/Law and co,these characters are league above Vergo/Pica.

If Usopp dont have braindamage from this, then it is clear than any injuries outside of the extreme life threatening one, dont do shit to a person, Usopp will be back, and win his fight even with his head almost entirely fractured. There is only 1 God, Usopus.:smart:
Usopp is an endurance beast, he took worse pre timeskip

Damn I wish I was in Usopp's place, getting my skull cracked by Ulti
:josad:

I wouldn't take it so serious though. The strawhats like to goof around a bit before getting serious. Zoro was clashing with Pica's real body multiple times without overpowering him. But once getting serious, chopping a mountain into pieces and oneshotting FBH Pica. Right now, Zoro isn't even using Santoryu. Keeps Enma, his strongest blade, away. Once he gets serious against someone like King, putting on his bandana and using all 3 blades, it will be another story.
He use CoA with he usually use to finish his enemies and we kinda know how easily Pica get cut off by his CoA slash.

I wouldn't take it so serious though. The strawhats like to goof around a bit before getting serious. Zoro was clashing with Pica's real body multiple times without overpowering him. But once getting serious, chopping a mountain into pieces and oneshotting FBH Pica. Right now, Zoro isn't even using Santoryu. Keeps Enma, his strongest blade, away. Once he gets serious against someone like King, putting on his bandana and using all 3 blades, it will be another story.
What a lame ass excuse
All I see is Zolo using haki and fighting with advantage of 2v1 and still failing to even scratch Apoo's weapon:suresure:

@Seraphoenix Why did BM say she doesn't have any weapon right now to use on Marco? Guess she rated Marco quite highly and thinks she needs Napoleon and Zeus with her.
Shouldn't we wait for viz like you always like to say in every chapter?

The point is BM overpowered Marco in two panels. No admiral could do it alone. Mihawk could not get an advantage over someone weaker than Marco in a longer period of time.

Yonko are a level above :finally:

I always wonder what's wrong with people that not only prefer Sanji over Zoro as a character, but also think Sanji is stronger than Zoro. A traumatic childhood experience perhaps?
yeah we are that stupid, Grandmaster zoro is just too perfect , i want to lick his abs.
how dare we like sanji, i hope the grandmaster will forgive me

What happened comrade, you are defending Zoro ? I'm shocked xD! But I agree with you :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.