Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people even realize that Apoo is fighting vs 2 low level supernovas without haki and his df powers?
If this dude go serious on them it is over, I mean Drake is already in hybrid, and he cant even land a hit, while zoro has his swords blocked by a piece of wood.
Apoos wood mastery>> enma zoro> traske*drake..
I thought you people placed Drake only below Jack in Beast Ranking, and now he is low level supernova ? Didnt Drake himself Block Killer+Urogue ? and wth is wood ? that is proper fighting weapon Apoo is holding and can be made of metal ... btw if translation is true then Zoro doesnt even care about fighting Apoo since he thinks Apoo is just a waste of time and not worthy opponent for Zoro and if that Translation is true then that obviously means Zoro is intending to fight Kaido himself :chopoff:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Tashigi stops it mid air with the swordtip and her arm fully extended. She looks completely causal. She stopped it, immediately. Then deflects it after she has gained control of it

much better than Zoro

Did you reqd the part where ai outlined how Vergo trolls Sanji and breaks his strongest leg part with the weakest leg part himself?

Sanji is like a Muay Thai fighter that has trained in hardening his shin. Yet Vergo completely shitstomps him. Vergo stops using haki when Sanji comes flying in

Whi came out looking stronger, Tashigi or Sanji?
I feel like we're going in the same circle here man :christunate:

What code against women?

First time I'm hearing about this?

Didn't he fight a women 2000 times very seriously?
He said "There are things I prefer not to cut" when discussing fighting Monet. Also Tashigi called him out on going easy on women back in RougeTown. He basically will only cut women when absolutely necessary and only do the minimum required damage.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I believe Blackbeard spared the whole crew.., he could just wipe them out and harvest whatever the had left but no.., I was thinking it's more like a even out the whole situation, BB spared them and they admit the defeat and move on with their lives.., kinda mutual agreement..
I think he wanted to harvest Jozu but failed, not sure what implications this has with Marco.

It would definitely be interesting to know more about the war, perhaps Marco will reveal spicy details once this arc will come to an end.

I thought you people placed Drake only below Jack in Beast Ranking, and now he is low level supernova ? Didnt Drake himself Block Killer+Urogue ? and wth is wood ? that is proper fighting weapon Apoo is holding and can be made of metal ... btw if translation is true then Zoro doesnt even care about fighting Apoo since he thinks Apoo is just a waste of time and not worthy opponent for Zoro and if that Translation is true then that obviously means Zoro is intending to fight Kaido himself :chopoff:
What? So Apoo cares about Zoro? Then why he doesnt use haki on his weapon, or even his df, while zoro go vs him with his sword coated in haki.
I never said that drake is so strong, I think that you replied to the wrong dude.

What a cope
If it's a waste of his time, how come he hasn't beaten him and stop wasting his time?
Those 2 lines contradict themselves
:hihihi:He's even got Drake and bunch of fodder help. Yet can't even land a hit on Apoo.
It's a 1 vs 50 and Zolo is still shit
What kind of logic is that lollll? He hasn't beaten him because he didn't take him seriously loll. He just wants him to hand over the antidote as he stated. Again, Zoro is saving his energy for Kaido. He already stated it.

I would have been interested in seeing how Kureha would have dealt with it too lol.

So many questions arising about imaginary scenarios when these kinds of situations happen.
I think she would have at least realized that Brook was absolutely not to be touched without wearing protection against contamination and given a beating and scolding to Chopper for making such a rookie mistake.

Translated by @PuckTheGreat

Queen: So that's Ronoroa Zoro....
Queen: It'd be best to crush their 2nd and 3rd best fighters as quickly as possible........
okay, so queen mentiones that it’s best to crush the 2nd and 3rd strongest of the crew but he doesn’t know of jinbe joining the crew and jinbe has the biggest bounty and name among the crew

so there’s still a possibility of jinbe taking on queen and sanji fighting king

Last edited:
What? So Apoo cares about Zoro? Then why he doesnt use haki on his weapon, or even his df, while zoro go vs him with his sword coated in haki.
I never said that drake is so strong, I think that you replied to the wrong dude.
Apoo is running away in case you havent noticed, he was afraid first time he foubd out Drake+Zoro will fight him and yet again he is saying 2 VS 1 is too much for him... he used DF but Zoro and Drake came attacking him while others were beaten... Using Haki on weapon doesnt mean Blackening body as well, the weapon alone can be blackened

Status
Not open for further replies.