Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand his unarmed men line tbh
But no, if Big Mom was in the way and Zoro needed to attack her he'll do it without hesitation.
He says at 1:07 "There're things I don't want to cut"
His role in PH was to not allow Monet to exit the room during the time limit. So he basically waited until it was absolutely necessary that he cut her to do it. He's not like Sanji where he'd rather die than hit a woman under any circumstance. Nor like Luffy who will punch anything that moves.
In fishman island his job was to bear Hyouzo. And he let him go. As in he told him to run away because he was too weak. The exact same way he told monet she should run away because she was too weak. In fact he told Hyouzo to run MORE times than he told monet

In Want he let's Kiku get abducted because he "doesn't want to cut unarmed men"

In punk hazard he says there's things he'd rather not cut. Who's to say he doesn't mean weaklinga? I mean we've seen him give men who are weakling a pass multiple times. Why isn't he just commenting on Monet being weak?

So for example if Smoothie or Big mom try are in his way, he will fight as seriously as he ever.

Seems to me the issue is that Monet was weak. Not that she was a woman. Which is what Zoro told Tashigi. She asks him if he looks down on her coz she's a woman. He just says she's weak. That's the end of it. The women are weak.

Zoro would give no shits about Smoothie or big mom because they are actually strong. Same way he gave no shits with Kuina

fights Zoro won
Pica equal to Vergo whom Sanji lost
Killer a WG member
also clashes where Zoro didnt look bad
clashing with Denjiro equally
Clashing with Fujitora without being non diffed

Sanji ?
Couldnt break the steel door
Law made him a woman
lost to Vergo
lost to Doflamingo
Daifuku overpowered him
Without Niji he wouldnt be able to save his capatain
no fight in WCI
Only shinning point is when he owned Oven who was fine
Zoro?
Defeated and got caught by Hody and his men.
Defeated by Yeti Cool Brothers.
Woke up AFTER Sanji in Nami's body.
Pica ignored him like a fly and went with Doffy since he called him.
Pica ignored him again like a fly and went after Riku.
Failed to deal any relevant damage to Pica in where his df was useful even after saying before that a "soprano stone like you is trash".
Needed help to reach Pica.
Carrot, a 14 year old teen girl, dodged him casually and put him in great difficulties.
Failed to keep his promise to Kinemon and exposed himself.
Lost his sword Shusui.
Tied with a mentally unstable Killer.
Claimed to kill Orochi and failed blatantly.
Couldn't protect by himself Tonoyasu's daughter and asked for Sanji's help.
Can't deal with a guy of his status besides having the help of another one and tons of other people backing up.
Tossed to floor by Queen like an insect.

Anyone one can play at this game of mental gymnastics :suresure:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
In fishman island his job was to bear Hyouzo. And he let him go. As in he told him to run away because he was too weak. The exact same way he told monet she should run away because she was too weak. In fact he told Hyouzo to run MORE times than he told monet

In Want he let's Kiku get abducted because he "doesn't want to cut unarmed men"

In punk hazard he says there's things he'd rather not cut. Who's to say he doesn't mean weaklinga? I mean we've seen him give men who are weakling a pass multiple times. Why isn't he just commenting on Monet being weak?

So for example if Smoothie or Big mom try are in his way, he will fight as seriously as he ever.

Seems to me the issue is that Monet was weak. Not that she was a woman. Which is what Zoro told Tashigi. She asks him if he looks down on her coz she's a woman. He just says she's weak. That's the end of it. The women are weak.

Zoro would give no shits about Smoothie or big mom because they are actually strong. Same way he gave no shits with Kuina
I mean....he obviously is softer towards women

It's not explicitly mentioned. It's been hinted multiple times since Kuina's story. Not really a big deal bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.