Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

And Zoro's whole fight v Monet was about how he was just stalling not fighting her seriously until the very end
No lol

Monet uses a toothpick weapon and she doesn’t even have proper grip so she is relying a lot more on just grip muscles in her clash, whereas Zoro who has footing, proper grip etc and still he looks like this

Monet was strong with her tongs, but you would agree that the Logia form that rips
off shoulders is stronger? Tashigi could restrain that monster form and Monet couldn’t even bite through her. Even Luffy got restrained by Monet’s weaker form

We legit have a panel with someone calling Sanji the second strongest SH now. Even more evidence that he’s the Vice Captain
Today is a revoluntionary moment in Sanji fan history. As big as the day Sanji got the higher bounty.

- Sanji is now called the second strongest from a Calamity
- Has the higher bounty
- Has the better potrayal

Like everything people in 2015 were arguing....is going to shit. Oda really hit the switch:myman:

Urouge watches Zoro and says "He doesn't look like one to follow orders"

You're saying Urouge watching Zoro and making this comment has nothing to do with him watching zoro in action against The celestial dragon

Hehehe... And I suppose youreally saying Queen specifying he has a connection to Judge means nothing to the story and implies nothing as well

Don't worry, the list is growing. Soon, your bottom reckoning will come
:cr7:
Thats the only thing Urouge came to his own conclusion.

The first mate thing was due to the bounty.

Her homies are a tool. Stop being obtuse. You know she wasn't overpowered.
It's her DF ability. It even involves part of her soul. I see no difference if it were Akainu creating some magma dragon thing attacking Marco and then Marco overpowering it if it happened. You wouldn't say Akainu's magma was overpowered not Akainu himself. You're just attempting to play semantics but you wouldn't be consistent in your approach if it involved other characters.

As expected, Ulty and Page One will easily deal with these weaklings, hopefully Oda will make them the final opponents of Law and Kidd / Killer.
Well, you can also add Apu there. I understand very well why Oda shows the power of Apu so well. To give him one of the Supernovas as the final opponent.

Carrot and Wanda. They in Sulong are suddenly hit in the face Perospero and Perospero is almost fine after a few seconds. These 2 have no chance against a monster like Perospero (700 mln) , who survived in the center of Pedro's blast when Big Mom flew away from the shockwave. In addition, BM hoped to march on Perospero's attack on Marco that he could inflict damage on him. After all, Marco, according to Oda, has a regeneration limit.

Pity Oda didn't show the floor plan of Kaido Castle where exactly Luffy is now.

Is Oda preparing us for the Zoro VS BM 1v1 or 2v1 clash / fight? Her appearance will cause Zoro to change his plans for Kaido. She is a swordsman and she also has Kaido's strength, so Oda will show us Enma in action

I hope that Tama's df doesn't work on true Zoans. She's already pretty much a walking plot device with her ability to tame giant beasts and Smiles users and that's not counting that the small bond created between her and BM while she was amnesiac could have its little role later in the story if Linlin goes through another change of personnality just like at the beggining of Wano arc.

I pray to Goda that Ulti-chan and Pay-Pay don't become Tamas slaves, they don't deserve this :noo:
I like how they beat up Nami and Usopp; they should be ashamed to be saved by a 8 yo girl and her doggo, they are members of the future Pirate King for fucks sake :kriwhat:

Oh well highlight in this chapter was the return of Sulong Carrot and first time sulong Wanda, of course carrot is better :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.