Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Ulti: I can tell just by looking at you. So say it!! I'm pissed off!!
Ulti: You captain!!! He said he is going to beat Kaido and be king of the pirates!
Nami: Sorry!! He's an idiot! please stop the headbutts!!! I'll leave the island... please... If I get hit again I'll really die...
Ulti: Say it then! "My captain can't ever be the pirate king!"
Nami:*pant* *pant*
Nami: Pirate King? He...
Usopp: That's right Nami, it's okay to lie! Don't be an idiot or you really are going to die!

Nami: .. will definitely become the Pirate King! He will...
Ulti: Huhhh!?
Ulti: I see. Then, die!
Usopp: No, Nami, you idiot! Run!
Nami: But he will!! He will be the king!
Tama: O-nami chan!!!!!
Tama: Go!! Komacho!!
Usopp: Wha- is that?
Nami: O-Tama, why are you here?
Page 1: A dog!!?
Flying shits lol, shit characters and fighters
Luffy looked heavily exhausted
Because she drained his haki with soul powers

Pretty hypocritical expecially when the same Zoro one shot two supernova in the past, when he was weaker too.

At least this time he wasn't even injured unlike it happened with Killer, which actually means his showings are so far even better than in that situation.
Science nerd and illogical comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Zoro one shot two SN?

Eithe way if we want to compare Big Mom clash on Luffy and Marco then we should compare it to this panel since Big Mom used similar attack she used on Marco. Marco clashed with Big Mom Prometheus while Luffy Elephant Gun and Sanji DJ clashed with Big Mom Zeus.

Marco AP=Luffy Elephant Gun+Sanji DJ BUT Sanji can't kick woman so Sanji mostly kicked Zeus not Big Mom while Luffy Elephant Gun dealt with Big Mom physical strength.

The question is how strong is Luffy Gear four he used on Big Mom compared to Luffy Elephant Gun+Sanji DJ and Marco kick they used on Big Mom? :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.